1st Trimester

My intuition was right. DR said there's a high chance of twins.

edited April 2016 in 1st Trimester
This is for all the people that said "it's not" because the only thing that led me to believe it was twins,
was a feeling of knowing, and 2 dreams about twins, one of which I dreamed of before I found out 
that I was even pregnant:

Because twins run rampant in my family on both sides, (I was supposed to be a twin as well, my dad was a twin,
 and we have three other sets in the family.) I had my first prenatal appointment today and she said that I'm 6 weeks,
measuring a whole MONTH bigger. She said the only 2 things it could be is extra amniotic fluid which is unlikely
this early, or 2 babies. My ultrasound is on the 30th and we will know for sure. I'm already showing.

The only thing I know right now, is that I am definitely having a c-section due to my bone structure,
just like my mom.

Re: My intuition was right. DR said there's a high chance of twins.

• Loading the player...
  • This is for all the people that said "it's not" because the only thing that led me to believe it was twins,
    was a feeling of knowing, and 2 dreams about twins, one of which I dreamed of before I found out 
    that I was even pregnant:

Because twins run rampant in my family on both sides, (I was supposed to be a twin as well, my dad was a twin,
     and we have three other sets in the family.) I had my first prenatal appointment today and she said that I'm 6 weeks,
    measuring a whole MONTH bigger. She said the only 2 things it could be is extra amniotic fluid which is unlikely
    this early, or 2 babies. My ultrasound is on the 30th and we will know for sure. I'm already showing.

The only thing I know right now, is that I am definitely having a c-section due to my bone structure,
    just like my mom.
    I find it interesting your doctor was measuring you already when it is only bloat at this time. 
    Yes, it's possible for you to be pregnant with twins, but we were just letting you know to not go buy matching cribs just yet. If you do have twins, then that's amazing! Twins are definitely a double blessing. But if it's not, you're just setting yourself for disappointment when there's no need for it.
    I suggest if you're going to be a more active member to join your birth month board and connect with others who are on the same time line as you with pregnancy. You can compare symptoms, aches and pains and perhaps bond with them.
    H&h 9 months.
  • edited April 2016
    *Removed post due to TOU violation*
  • You still have no idea if it's multiples. I'm measuring ahead as far as my uterus size goes as well and guess what? Just one. Only an ultrasound will tell you.

And the snotty attitude? Very offputting. You won't make friends here that way.
    I'm not snotty. Get it right. <3
  • @sdlindenberg but the doctor felt the uterus! 
  • Oh!! I also want to add that I didn't have to chart or temp or track anything in order to get pregnant. (and to those who have tracked/temped/charted to conceive, you ladies are legit my heroes because I/ve done my research and it confuses the sh!t out of me!!). I "got lucky" on my honeymoon... I really hope you're just a troll and not really this peachy in person. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love all of you. so much. 
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"