Multiples

Only 20 weeks in and sooo tired!

Help! I'm 20 weeks pregnant with fraternal twins and sooo tired. My dr. said my labs are looking good, so that's not a concern. I've been trying to take it easy on myself, but I do work part-time and have a 2 and 4yr old.....anyone have the same problem so early on? I have a long way to go yet...

Re: Only 20 weeks in and sooo tired!

• I have a 2.5 year old and am 31wks pregnant with fraternal twins. This has been a hard pregnancy, lots of nausea and tiredness. I think the tiredness feels a lot worse because theres no break like with the first pregnancy where you can take naps and go to bed early if needed. I had low iron too which made me feel more tired. The good news about twin pregnancies is that they are generally shorter (hopefully not too short), my doc wont let me go past 38 wks but thinks i will deliver between 36-37 weeks. So if you think of it that way, you are more than 1/2 way done! Try to take breaks when you can, get help as much as possible. My husband has been giving me lots of breaks on the weekends and takes care of my duaghter if she is sick or wakes in the middle of the night. Its helped. good luck with everything! 
  • I'll be 35 weeks with fraternal twins on Friday and I have a 21 month old. 
    Sorry to tell you but in the last two weeks the exhaustion has about tripled for me. Omg I'm barely functional. 
  • Loading the player...
  • kde4kde4 member
    Just chiming in to say that I can totally relate. I felt that way my whole pregnancy with twins! Hang in there, mama!

www.theydontfeedthemselves.com

My favorite activities and tips for surviving different phases with our twins!

• I'm only 11 weeks and I feel like I litterally sleep and puke ALL the time!