February 2016 Moms

Winning Wednesday

let's celebrate the little victories! 

We we are finally out of the latest growth spurt/ leap and back to waking up only twice a night! I'm a whole new person with 5 solid hours of sleep 

Re: Winning Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Caleb slept from 8:30pm-5:30 and again from 6am-9 am last night/this morning! That is the longest stretch of sleep we have gotten from him so far. Hopefully he keeps it up!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @dtaded13 I thought I learned to work fast with DD1. Now that I have two, it's like lightning speed. My pre-baby self would've taken an hour to do what it takes me 10 minutes to do now. 

• VitaLuna said:
    @dtaded13 I thought I learned to work fast with DD1. Now that I have two, it's like lightning speed. My pre-baby self would've taken an hour to do what it takes me 10 minutes to do now. 
    So true! I've always been pretty good at multi tasking but with each child it just gets easier and faster!
  • LO actually napped today!  The last week or so she's been catnapping for 30 to 40min and today we finally got back to 1.5 to 2hr naps.  Means I got stuff done, took a nice long shower and was able to get a little nap in myself and she's not as fussy.  Now we'll see if she can keep this up...
  • We went out to lunch - baby, hubby and me. It was sunny and gorgeous, so we got to sit outside! 
  • middy411 said:
    After 7-1/2 long weeks we are FINALLY breastfeeding without the boppy and in the cradle position (I've done football with a boppy until now). Dare I say, her latch feels even better in this position and I finally feel confident to feed her wherever I need to since I'm not relying on the boppy! Breastfeeding has been so challenging for us so I am on cloud 9 today. I just want to breastfeed all day!.... Ok I kind of do anyways but now I'm excited to! Lol
    I can't wait to ditch the pillow (I just use a regular bed pillow). My LO still can't stay latched without me holding the boob. Life (and going out!) gets so much easier when they'll nurse with you just holding them in your arm!