Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Little Intro

Hi there,

I am not new to the bump, although it has been quite awhile since I was posting on here.  About 4 years, actually!

It looks like some rules have changed, so I am planning to lurk for awhile longer before posting too much, but I thought I'd say hi!

I am not a first time Mom, so I hope it is still okay to be here :)  If there is a better board for me please let me know!

<br>
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Re: Little Intro

• Options

Welcome, there is an intro thread at the top of the page and some good rules to have a peek at. :)  There are also daily WTO and TWW threads which are great to participate in as well which give a great feel for the people and the board. Great group here who are very accepting!

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    Thanks, I just posted on the intro board :)

I had some infertility problems in the past (anovulation) and used Clomid with success.  But the last time I went off of the pill I did not have those problems (cycle returned to normal right away).  I have been on the pill again for a few years and am just about to come off, so I have no idea what to expect this time around. 

<br>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! Like @lisswastaken said, the daily threads are the best place to jump in and get acquainted with everyone. I found it took me a bit to get into the groove of the culture but once you do its worth it. 

WTO is the daily thread for those of us who are Waiting to Ovulate and the questions there revolve around WAYDTGKU  (What Are You Doing To Get Knocked Up) and R/R/CS (Rant, Rave, Chart Stalk) which is a good opportunity to update about what's happening in your cycle and get feedback from others. Both threads also have a GTKY (Get To Know You) icebreaker question. 

TWW is the daily thread once you've ovulated until the end of your cycle, either with a pregnancy or period. Questions are about Timing (what days you had sex) and Testing (what your plans are for testing). Most topics can be kept to those two threads without starting new ones.

There's always a different topic (not baby related) started each day and on weekends (Monday Bitchfest, etc) which is also a great way to get to know people and keeps the board uncluttered.

Hope this helps!
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options
    Hello and welcome! Like PPs said, the board guidelines are pinned at the top, and the WTO/TWW threads are great to get in the groove of the community, ask questions, or whatever. There's also a TFAS (trying for a second) check-in thread occasionally (Are we still doing this, ladies? I'm trying for my first, so I don't actually participate in that one.) where you may find some more things that interest you. 

Hope your stay with us is short and sweet! :)
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome :)  

<br>