September 2016 Moms
Options

TMI & Twatwaffle Tuesday

I figured we would just combine these today. If anyone is opposed simply make a new thread. 

Answer one, or go crazy and answer both!

What TMI-ness do you have to share today?
Who is the twatwaffle in your life recently? 

Re: TMI & Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    In short, stupid people suck. They are the TTs in my life today. Please note that stupid people encompass a wide range of people. People that drive like ass clowns. People that don't understand what my job encompasses (when, trust me, these are people that should understand that). People that don't know what their own job is. So many stupid people. Ugh. Take the labels off of hazardous things and let that shit sort itself out.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I throughly enjoyed pissing off the TW driving behind me this morning. Old lady tailgating me while I was already going a little over the speed limit on a 1 lane road. So I slowed down and watched here make lots of hand gestures at me. I really hate tailgating.  
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm being a twatwaffle and paying for it. I should have renewed my passport ages ago but it's a time consuming process because I'm not a citizen so I kept postponing. Now I have to shell out $600 between getting my address on my green card updated and renewing my passport, fly out of state to do my passport (has to be at a consulate) not to mention $260 for a passport for DH+DS  (turns out getting passports for minors are a giant PITA ) and I have 2 months to get all that straightened out in before we fly over seas. Procrastinate much?

Add to this that I'm planning to get my citizenship later this year. I am SO ready to be a citizen and order my passport online like everyone else.
  • Options
    My TMI Tuesday is pretty funny actually - I had sex so good last night it gave me heartburn :blush:  and twatwaffle award this week goes to a co-worker who just doesn't pay attention to the simplest job that she has and continues to make dumb mistakes and aggervate the entire office. 
  • Options
    In short, stupid people suck. They are the TTs in my life today. Please note that stupid people encompass a wide range of people. People that drive like ass clowns. People that don't understand what my job encompasses (when, trust me, these are people that should understand that). People that don't know what their own job is. So many stupid people. Ugh. Take the labels off of hazardous things and let that shit sort itself out.
    I just laughed a little too much at taking the labels off hazardous things. Love it!
    bfp: 09.22.10   m/c 11.05.10 @ 10w5d
    bfp: 10.02.12  m/c 11.05.12 @ 9w3d
    bfp: 05.15.15  m/c 06.25.15 @ 9w6d
    bfp: 09.22.15  m/c 10.20.15 @ 8w1d

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    My work is the TW for not telling us they were having our building re-roofed this week.... I'm a therapist and lets just say it's hard to have a conversation through the noise. Ugh.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I threw up for no reason and for some reason it made me pee my pants.  :'(
  • Options
    @tmdmath3 That happened to me yesterday, too. At home thankfully!