December 2015 Moms
Options

T.T.G.P

I just had my daughter in December, but me & her dad want to have another one now. How easy or hard will it be for me to get pregnant again? What should we try? 

Answers

• Options
    Also, there's a TTGP board on here. Try lurking around there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can try having unprotected sexual intercourse. That is the most common way women seem to get pregnant. 

Good luck. 
    I laughed wayyyy too long at this  :D
  • Options
    ammnam14 said:
    No one can tell you how hard or easy it will be. A doctor might be able to, but even they aren't 100% certain. I suggest having unprotected sex and seeing how that works out. If you have fertility problems, see your doctor. Good luck and congrats on your LO.
    Too funny! 
  • Options
    shortyAZ said:
    I just had my daughter in December, but me & her dad want to have another one now. How easy or hard will it be for me to get pregnant again? What should we try? 
    Op this is just a really silly thread, try what worked last time. 
  • Options
    It's true. This is the door to my soul. 

• Options

Absofreakinlutely
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    I recommend Tequila.
  • Options
    It's true. This is the door to my soul. 

More like the door to my vajayjay. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kdoak2015 said:
    Before you post on TTGP... Make sure you read all the newbie threads posted and lurk a lot. Then join into WTO (week to ovulation) and TWW (two week wait) threads.

You can also try temping with a BBT (Basel body thermometer- try the Mabis which is $7 on Amazon) and use the fertilityfriend app. They have a lot of great tutorials about temping/charting. 

Also, you can buy the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni W. Also on Amazon.

If you want to use OPKs (ovulation prediction kits,) try the Wondfo brand off amazon, just make sure you buy from an authentic seller. Wondfo USA should have the info on their site. They also make cheap and accurate pregnancy tests for less than $0.50 each
    How are you doing Boston? I'm sure everyone would love an update? Or even a private message if you don't want to share with everyone. I know I was following your "story"(sorry wasn't sure what to call it) quite closely!
    ssn109 said:
    I just can't with this...I thought we were done with these posts where the obvious answer is to ask your docto. I also wonder how you're doing @BostonBaby1
    Thanks ladies! I'm doing well. 28 weeks tomorrow. 
    omg that's sooo exciting, so they finally figured out what was going on. So excited foryou!
  • Options
    BostonBaby1BostonBaby1 member
    edited April 2016
    kdoak2015 said:
    kdoak2015 said:
    Before you post on TTGP... Make sure you read all the newbie threads posted and lurk a lot. Then join into WTO (week to ovulation) and TWW (two week wait) threads.

You can also try temping with a BBT (Basel body thermometer- try the Mabis which is $7 on Amazon) and use the fertilityfriend app. They have a lot of great tutorials about temping/charting. 

Also, you can buy the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni W. Also on Amazon.

If you want to use OPKs (ovulation prediction kits,) try the Wondfo brand off amazon, just make sure you buy from an authentic seller. Wondfo USA should have the info on their site. They also make cheap and accurate pregnancy tests for less than $0.50 each
    How are you doing Boston? I'm sure everyone would love an update? Or even a private message if you don't want to share with everyone. I know I was following your "story"(sorry wasn't sure what to call it) quite closely!
    ssn109 said:
    I just can't with this...I thought we were done with these posts where the obvious answer is to ask your docto. I also wonder how you're doing @BostonBaby1
    omg that's sooo exciting, so they finally figured out what was going on. So excited foryou!
    There wasn't anything going on. Just really bad luck. 

*eta- thank you so much!!!!❤️
  • Options
    kdoak2015 said:
    kdoak2015 said:

ssn109 said:
    There wasn't anything going on. Just really bad luck. 

*eta- thank you so much!!!!❤️
    Really wow! Well we are soo excited for you!! Can't wait for you to share your experience with us!