December 2016 Moms

Re: Randoms 4/17-4/24

• I think I'm addicted to playing solitaire on my ipad.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • I went through a serious spider solitaire addiction last semester myself.
    Me 37, DH 34
    Married 8/8/09
    Surprise BFP 4/17/16; MC 5/13/16 at 7w2d
  • Loading the player...
  • When my alarm went off this morning, I was so confused about why there was a loud noise in my room. I turned it off and it finally clicked that I had to go to work. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• I became much less productive when I discovered an app for crib.
  • lrg14lrg14 member
    I cried like a child when I dropped my tablet last night and cracked the screen.
  • My principal just caught me taking a nap at my desk during my prep. I had a lake of drool.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• I keep getting mad at my puppy when he needs out in the middle of the night to pee (sometimes twice) and then I feel bad about it because he cant help it and what am I going to do when the baby needs something in the middle of the night
    <3 D 2014 
    DD- 11/2016
  • I just ate 3 tacos...they were delicious but 3 was way too much! :/
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @jandd2014 the other night I woke up around 2am so irritated that the dog was barking to go outside. It wasn't until DH bolted out of bed and turned off the alarm that I realized I let her out but forgot to let her in before bed. Poor thing had been out for hours. In the screened in porch, but still!  Mommy brain is real.  
  • Has anyone tried sulfur acne products?  Any recommendations?  My neck is awful.
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @1982Babies My DD is one day older than yours! I can't believe she is almost 2!

• R0824H said:
    I just ate 3 tacos...they were delicious but 3 was way too much! :/
    I ate mexican for lunch. I definitely over indulged on fajita steak nachos. At least they were loaded with veggies!
  • @1982Babies My DD is one day older than yours! I can't believe she is almost 2!
    @JulieSmiles .....I know!!  I keep thinking I am going to forget her birthday.  Eep.  I actually joined the June board back then, but was due the 26th, so I stuck to the July board so I was closer in symptom-range with others.  My birthday is the 5th also!  It was a fun labor... 36 hours, induced on the 4th, and she came out the 6th. ;)
    *SIGGY*
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

@JulieSmiles, were you in June 14? I'm on mobile so I can't see tickers or anything! @1982Babies and I were in July 14 together. We go wayyyy back.  :p

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• @beff12 I was on june 14. There are a few of us here! So exciting to go through this with friends again.

• DH's birthday is next week, and since we are huge geeks I planned this really cool Aliens egg cupcakes scene with the Queen Mother model and an Aliens flamethrower Riply model. In my head it looks badass, but as it gets closer I feel too tired to make it. But I've already bought the materials, and we take birthdays seriously around here, so I'm going to make sure it's special...hopefully lol.
  • @dmontgo that sounds intense. and AWESOME!
  • RatsPJ said:
    @dmontgo that sounds intense. and AWESOME!
    Thank you! We are geeks to the core, and I wouldn't have it any other way! I'll post a picture when I finish it. :smile: 
  • I ate the largest bowl of corn flakes ever for dinner. Also my stomach has been jacked UP this pregnancy after every other meal. Also I have gotten so far behind in reading the intro thread...
  • Had an odd craving for Chicken wings today, and at first I thought "no I should eat healthier for baby" but then I thought, "on the other hand tomorrow I may wake and the thought of chicken will make me nauseous for the next two months... Better get the wings". So ordered them and ate them in the car while driving back to work. Word to the wise... Eating delicious Asian chicken wings and driving, way more dangerous then you may think, but Oh so satisfying! 
  • aframe77 said:
    Had an odd craving for Chicken wings today, and at first I thought "no I should eat healthier for baby" but then I thought, "on the other hand tomorrow I may wake and the thought of chicken will make me nauseous for the next two months... Better get the wings". So ordered them and ate them in the car while driving back to work. Word to the wise... Eating delicious Asian chicken wings and driving, way more dangerous then you may think, but Oh so satisfying! 
    Quote box fail...@aframe77 I ate ALL OF THE CHICKEN WINGS when I was pregnant with DD. I can feel the desire kicking in again. So good and so worth the extra heartburn! 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Mmm! Now I want chicken wings! I know my stomach can't handle it though. 

• I've fallen asleep on the toilet at work all 3 days of this week so far...and at my desk after lunch each day. Maybe I'll stay awake today...Probably not. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• I just ate an entire bag of steamable brussel sprouts for a post-workout snack. No regrets but I hope it doesn't give me hellacious gas. >.>
  • I only ever want McDonald's about once or twice per pregnancy and never when not pregnant.  The place grosses me out to no end but there's something to it that I NEED to have, maybe the salt.  So yesterday I had two cheeseburgers with extra pickles, a vanilla milkshake, and fries.  I regretted it about 20 minutes later :s  Hopefully that sees me through to the third tri...
  • @JessCL McDonald's fries are delicious. And their cheeseburgers. And their milkshakes....
  • H and I went to Shake Shack for the first time on Saturday.  Just for shakes.  It was a tease.  I need MUCH bigger and maltier chocolate malt shake.  I think my fat self needs to hit Sonic.
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Dh And I had developed a nasty evening mcflurry habbit. We quit cold turkey
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • My things have been popcorn and bagels with cream cheese... nothing really sweet.
  • My husband just came home from work with an icee from Burger King. I was like what did you get me, and he looked at me all weird. Apparently he had a bad day at work. I told him it was no excuse not to bring his pregnant wife some chicken nuggets!
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• emisiemisi member
    H and I went out to a Thai restaurant on Monday that is apparently my go-to pregnancy craving.  Same with my son last time, I LOVE their lemongrass soup.  I dream about it.  Funny thing is, it's pretty spicy and I can't deal with spicy foods when I'm not pregnant!
    Dec 2016 BMB August Siggy Challenge: Awkward Back to School Photos

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • I've been craving anything and everything with cheese and carbs.  Pizza, mac and cheese, grilled cheese...
  • L was just diagnosed with his first ear infection, and its a doozy. Double ear, and a throat infection. 

At least he never does anything half-assed

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• I made a pineapple upside down cake tonight for the first time ever.  My 22 month old kept asking for "cake", so I obliged.  Yeah, we ate about half of the damn thing (husband/me/G).  Oops.
    *SIGGY*
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• I haven't made a call to my doctor yet to tell them I am pregnant.  They won't see me until 12 weeks anyway.  I literally go in, pee in a cup, and they test it to confirm I am pregnant.  I've already done that three times at home, do I really need to waste 30 minutes of my time?  Nah.
    *SIGGY*
    #2 due Christmas 2016.