Boy names probs! Back again!

Names that we agree on but dont love:
Augustus (Gus) 
Corbin 
Carter 
Thatcher 
Sunny
Ren

Middle name will be Charles, or first name depending on flow, but he will not go by Charles/Charley/Chuck. Being names after my late uncle Charles Brian, who went by Brian. But we cant use Brian due to other personal issues.
Our DDs name is Marley. Last name F-ller. Please help with some suggestions! 

Re: Boy names probs! Back again!

• Thaddeus 
    Lawrence 
    Percival 
  • Charles Thatcher is my favorite combo from the one you've got. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Charles Thatcher is my favorite combo from the one you've got. 
    That is one of our top combinations, only "problem" being that I have a semi-close friend with a son named Hatcher, so its hard for me to be completely sold on it. 
  • I like August Charles. Yes, I realize that's not one of the choices, but I had to input my thought :smiley: 

Ren Charles is also adorbs. 
    Me:23 DH:32
    Married 5/14/13
    TTC #1 since 5/14
    TTC #1 w/ treatments since 5/15
    BFN 7/15
    BFP 8/15-MMC 9/15

BFP 10/15- Diagnosed BO 12/15
    BFP 2/16-EDD 11/18/2016 

• I like August Charles. Yes, I realize that's not one of the choices, but I had to input my thought :smiley: 

Ren Charles is also adorbs. 
    I love August, more than Augustus, and have pitched it to my husband a couple times. My hang up is that I am due August 4th, so there is a good chance he will be born in August. So idk about sharing a name with his birth month...
  • LNic5LNic5 member
    Landon Charles 
    Blake Charles 
    Micah Charles 
    Rowan Charles 
    Declan Charles 
    Bennett Charles 
    Finn Charles / Finnegan/Finneus 
    Holden Charles 
    Lane Charles 
    Cameron Charles 
    Cullen Charles 
    Julian Charles 
    Dawson Charles 
    Bodhi Charles 
    Greyson Charles 
    Luca Charles 
    Dax Charles 
  • momma2charmomma2char member
    edited April 2016
    I also love August rather than Augustus, but August could easily be the nickname and both flow nicely with Charles. Or nn Gus! Corbin is also a great name.

Other suggestions:

Peter Charles
    Thomas (Tom) Charles
    Sebastian Charles
    Boden Charles 
    Asa Charles
    Maxwell Charles
    Rudy Charles
    Tobias Charles
    Patrick Charles 
    Evan Charles
    Hudson Charles

• I like matching it with the birth month.  I personally would not name my son August if he wasn't even due in August.  Also like the name.  Are you OK with people nicknaming him Gus?
    Me: 1979 * Husband: 1976 * Little girl: 2010 * Little guy: 2013 * MMC: 2016 * Last baby: EDD 2/11/17!  
  • I like matching it with the birth month.  I personally would not name my son August if he wasn't even due in August.  Also like the name.  Are you OK with people nicknaming him Gus?
    Yes. I think Gus is adorable. I was just really worried about matching with his birth month. 
  • I would never be able to take Augustus seriously. This doesn't make everyone think of the fat kid in Willy Wonka?
  • I would never be able to take Augustus seriously. This doesn't make everyone think of the fat kid in Willy Wonka?
    I do get that association also, but then it also makes me think of Augustus from "Fault In Our Stars"  and I like that association. 
     And like I said, I dont absolutely love any of those names, so am still open to suggestions. 

• Love Augustus/August. Expecially with the nn Gus!
    My furchildren, Dorothy and Johnny :)
  • I'm from St. Louis (home of Anheuser Busch) so the first thing I think of is August Busch (one of the sons).  Augustus from Willy Wonka didn't occur to me.  
    Me: 1979 * Husband: 1976 * Little girl: 2010 * Little guy: 2013 * MMC: 2016 * Last baby: EDD 2/11/17!