Options

PGAL check-in 4/11

Another week down ladies!  

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. How far along are you? EDD? 

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: 

5. Questions:

6.  What are you enjoying about being pregnant?

7. GTKY: Best trip you ever took?

Re: PGAL check-in 4/11

• Options
    2. How far along are you? EDD?  14w3d, EDD of Oct 7 but I'll go earlier

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Still pissed about gestational diabetes and the lack of answers to basic questions.  If my body is harmful to my baby.. Tell me how to fix it dangit!

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: Ultimately... viability, but baby-steps I'm looking forward to my next appt on the 21st.

5. Questions:  Nobody can answer this but I want to scream to the heavens "When will I start looking pregnant and not just fat?"  I just feel so lumpy right now and the other pregnant chick in the office has such a cute, tiny bump.

6.  What are you enjoying about being pregnant?  That I'm pregnant and that I get to plan random things like nursery, registry.  I'm a planner and lists make me happy.  

7. GTKY: Best trip you ever took?  With my husband, a trip to climb Pikes Peak.  It was a great week of hiking and fun!  In my life, Legoland.  I loved Denmark SO much and loved the park even though I was 15 when we were there.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    2. How far along are you? EDD? 10+6......28 more weeks till my induction.   

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 

I'm heading down in a couple weeks to visit my friend in Tennessee.  Can't wait to spend some time with her and her family and just relax.  Added bonus is when I get back I'll only have one day to wait until my NT scan.  The trip will help the time fly by.
    I've successufully found the heartbeat on the Doppler twice!

NT scan on the 20th.

5. Questions: 
    Not so far this week.

Maternity clothes!  I love pants without buttons.  I don't even need them yet but I don't care they are like wearing pajamas.

My honeymoon was pretty wonderful.  We went to Spain for a few days and then took a train from Barcelona to some small town across the border in France. Once we got to France it got a little stressful since we drove to Paris and my husband doesn't know how to drive stick.  So it was all up to me and we forgot our map at home and when we asked the rental car place for one they laughed and couldn't figure out why someone would need one.  I spent a lot of time yelling at my husband to somehow figure it out while I drove around these tiny roundabouts in rural France.  It was an adventure and somehow I found every place we were going.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2. How far along are you? EDD? 11w4d, October 27

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    I'm still nauseous most of the time. Had a regular appointment today and heard baby's heartbeat on Doppler! Best sound ever! 

Seeing this little nugget again

5. Questions:

Knowing that I'm growing a little miracle. My favorite thing about pregnancy is feeling movement, but I have to wait a few more weeks for that. 

Honeymoon to myrtle beach, SC. We had a fun, relaxing week and enjoyed some great food!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options

25+3 EDD is July 22 but will be induced by July 15th.

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:
    I want to eat everything.

Friday. I have a growth scan and it's a huge hurdle to get past this one.

5. Questions:
    Any ideas for help with snoring? I'm going to get breathe right strips today and ask my midwife about it tomorrow but figured I would ask here too.

kicks.

Our honeymoon to Disney World. So fun and carefree
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    @MamaBish Breath right strips work really well for my friend and her snoring is epic.  
  • Options

Slid back a bit after today's appointment, so around the 6W mark rather than 7W (which I figuered anyway based off of ovulation date)  However DS was early, so I'm still going to stick to my due date of 11/26

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:
    Loved seeing a little flickery heartbeat at my appointment this morning.  Helped calm my nerves.

Prenatal appointment 4/27

5. Questions:

Right now just that I am.  But like @waterfall213 said, loved feeling DS kick.

Also was my honeymoon.  Hubby and I knew we wanted to start a family right away, so splurged as we wouldn't know when we'd have an oppertunity to take a nice trip again.  Took a cruise of the Galapagos and stayed a few nights on one of the islands.  It was a spectacular trip! 

Our Journey:
    DS born 05/14
    Losses 06/15, 09/15, 02/16
    DS born 12/16
    HPT+ 1/12/20

• Options
    2. How far along are you? EDD?  37 weeks 2 days. Anytime is game now!

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    Finally found a doula I like which has calmed me down. I feel so much more comfortable when reading labor prep books now. I'm at peace of mind and ready for baby!

My 37 week appt tomorrow and my prenatal appt with my doula this week!

5. Questions:

Seeing her butt and feet move around my belly. My placenta is in the front so everything looks more cushioned but it's so much fun to see her move, and poke her. She responds with poke back with a kick :)

The best trip was going to Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Oporto, Portugal when I was wrapping up my time in Spain. Everything was smooth, my travel buddies were great, great food and drinks, it was affordable, and we met some amazing people and heard their stories along the way. 
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): I'm Courtney.

According to my lmp, I'm 7w3d with a due date of November 25th. However, my doctor measured baby and we're a week behind. He moved my due date to December 5th. 

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    I am so happy to be pregnant! I never thought I would get this far but I see this baby coming this winter!!

To hear his heartbeat next week!

5. Questions:
    Has anyone experienced fluctuating hcg levels?

I'm enjoying every bit of it. My boobs are sore, my back aches on occasion,I have random cramping, and I get an overwhelming sense of nausea out of the blue. But I'll suffer through every bit of it if it means I get to hold my baby!

Our first anniversary, we went on a cruise. It was incredibly indulgent. I ate everything in sight. It was a wonderful time. 
    ***Loss mentioned***
    Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married: 12-15-2012
    TTC: January 2014
    IUI 12-11-2014 ... BFP: 12-24-2014 MMC: 2-17-2015 @ 12 weeks
    IUI 6-1-2015 ... BFP: 6-16-2015 MC: 7-19-2015 @ 9 weeks 2 days
    IUI 3-4-2016 ... BFP: 3-20-2016 MC: 5-2-2016 @ 10 weeks 3 days
  • Options

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Still pissed about gestational diabetes and the lack of answers to basic questions.  If my body is harmful to my baby.. Tell me how to fix it dangit!

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: Ultimately... viability, but baby-steps I'm looking forward to my next appt on the 21st.

5. Questions:  Nobody can answer this but I want to scream to the heavens "When will I start looking pregnant and not just fat?"  I just feel so lumpy right now and the other pregnant chick in the office has such a cute, tiny bump.

6.  What are you enjoying about being pregnant?  That I'm pregnant and that I get to plan random things like nursery, registry.  I'm a planner and lists make me happy.  

7. GTKY: Best trip you ever took?  With my husband, a trip to climb Pikes Peak.  It was a great week of hiking and fun!  In my life, Legoland.  I loved Denmark SO much and loved the park even though I was 15 when we were there.
    Give it 3-4 weeks and you might start looking preggo. My bump-lookin bump came up from 16 weeks :) Denmark IS awesome! 
  • Options
    kimey1 said:

Give it 3-4 weeks and you might start looking preggo. My bump-lookin bump came up from 16 weeks :) Denmark IS awesome! 
    I hope so!  The only baby I look like I have is an occasional food baby  ;)

• Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Hi, this is only my second week posting so I'll introduce again.  I'm 32, DH is 31, we've been married almost 2 years, and we're hoping for our first take home baby.  I had an ectopic pregnancy in Sept 2015.

6w 3d

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:  
    Saw a heartbeat on ultrasound today!  But still feeling, as DH describes it, "tense" about the pregnancy.  We were thinking of announcing soon and have both agreed that we want to hold off until we're closer to the end of (or out of) the first trimester.

OB appointment in 4 weeks, will hopefully get to hear the HB on doppler.

5. Questions:  
    Nothing right now!

Right now I still mostly feel tired and sick.  But I never got to experience these symptoms last time so I just keep trying to tell myself that these are signs of a pregnancy!  Also, DH has been super nice to me and bought me flowers today because I've been feeling crappy.

Santorini.  Oh. My. God.  It was amazing.  The food was amazing and it was so beautiful.  We stayed in this awesome hotel in room with a water view and a 2 person jacuzzi on our balcony and they would bring breakfast to our room everyday to eat on the balcony with the view.  It was so fantastic.  I would go back in a heartbeat.
  • Options
    Great choice of GTKY @EmmieAnn22! I love reading the answers and it's making me look forward to my next trip, though I'm sure it'll be a lot different with all the diapers and babygear :blush: 
  • Options
    Another week down ladies!  

2. How far along are you? EDD? 29+3, June 24

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: rants=hip pain. So much hip pain. Rave=started maternity leave last week. It's awesome. I have a 3&4 year old and it's nice spending time while it's just them for now. 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: getting the nursery done. I'm so anxious. It's been a major renovation and I'm over it. 

5. Questions:

6.  What are you enjoying about being pregnant? Feeling and seeing baby move. It's awesome. 

7. GTKY: Best trip you ever took? Hawaii for our honeymoon and Vegas for our 10 year anniversary. We were broke when we got married do we didn't do much in Hawaii. But we made up for it in Vegas. Lol
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): I will re-introduce myself. I am 30 and DH is 31, we have been ttc since Late 2014. We had two mmc in 2015 at around 9 wks after seeing the HBs. We have a good feeling about this LO and looking forward to my rainbow this time around.

I am 6w4d, had an early u/s last week at 5w5d, no HB yet but measuring right on track. Next u/s is Monday at 7w3d. Praying a flickering light on the u/s! Still getting betas drawn, everything is progressing well so far.

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    Rant: I filed my state income tax about a month ago and still haven't gotten my refund. I paid the federal taxes a few weeks back so it would be nice to get some money back. Rave: I have symptoms, so many symptoms and I love it. My boobs hurt, terrible nausea, fatigue and some cramps. 

my u/s next week and seeing a HB.

5. Questions:
    how early can you heart the HB in the home Doppler? Does anyone have one? Which one do you recommend?

j
    ust being pregnant and having all these symptoms!

l
    ast year on a cruise to Mexico/grand Cayman and Jamaica. It was a family trip with my parents/sisters/ and DH. It was a wonderful time.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @queenklau

I have a sonoline B doppler and have had success as early as 9w2d but sporadically.  Some times couldn't find it at all and had to try again later.  That being said, at 13w I could find it every time and within minutes.  It's much easier once the uterus begins to peek over the pelvic bone so it's no longer shielded.

• Options
    Thank you so much @anna.oskar, I will check it out. Once I have my next u/s, I will start shopping around for it.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hope it comforts you! Everytime I heard her heartbeat or saw baby moving gave me peace of mind!
  • Options

2. How far along are you? EDD? 9w5d Nov 11

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: the nausea has calmed down, which has me worried, but I know symptoms can change over time.

11 week appointment on 4/22

5. Questions:
    I have already had an US at 8 weeks. I am not scheduled for an US at my 11 week appointment. I am worried if my midwife cannot find the HB on Doppler I will have to beg for an ultrasound. We are flying across the country for vacation the day after the appointment and I really would rather not spend the entire vacation being BSC! Should I call now and see if they will book an US? I know I will have to pay out of pocket for it, but I think the peace of mind is worth it. 
    6.  What are you enjoying about being pregnant? Just the fact that I am pregnant and that pretty soon I can tell my grandparents and share the good news!

Spent a week in Montana for a friends wedding. Loved it! Within 5 minutes of leaving the airport when we got there, I was asking DH if we could move there! It is beautiful. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    kimey1kimey1 member
    edited April 2016
    Megz1902 said:
    5. Questions:
    I have already had an US at 8 weeks. I am not scheduled for an US at my 11 week appointment. I am worried if my midwife cannot find the HB on Doppler I will have to beg for an ultrasound. We are flying across the country for vacation the day after the appointment and I really would rather not spend the entire vacation being BSC! Should I call now and see if they will book an US? I know I will have to pay out of pocket for it, but I think the peace of mind is worth it. 
    If the doppler doesn't work, I think it's worth the money for your peace of mind! Calm mama, calm baby :smile: 
  • Options
    @Megz1902 I think there is never any harm in calling and asking.
  • Options
    @queenklau I have an AngelSounds Doppler and found baby's heartbeat for the first time today, 12 weeks exactly. I had been trying to find it too low! My OB found it Monday at 11w4d.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

2. How far along are you? EDD? 37w1d EDD 5/4

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: I'm excited she's coming next week but not thrilled I'm being induced. Kind of nervous it will end in a c-section and I want to avoid that as much as possible! 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: Next Wednesday, my induction! Hopefully she will be born 4/21! 

5. Questions:
    Has anyone else been induced and have cervadil? (SP?)

6.  What are you enjoying about being pregnant? Just the fact that I am still pregnant and feeling her move! 

Greece with my best friend! Had so much fun! 
  • Options
    @mommaseal I've had 2 inductions. The second, our stillborn daughter, I was given cervadil. They gave me 3 doses overnight and it got me to 3 cm dilated. I hope everything goes smoothly with your induction! 

BabyFruit Ticker