April 2016 Moms

Friday/ Weekend Ticker Change 4/15-4/17

AK118AK118 member
edited April 2016 in April 2016 Moms
Am I ACTUALLY starting one of these? Or did my pregnancy brain just skip the one that was already created? I didn't see it... so here we go. Still a bunch of pregnant mamas out there. The month is only half over! :)

Week/fruit: 

Recent/upcoming appointments: 

Rants/raves/symptoms?: 

Questions for the group?:

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? Feel free to post a picture :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Friday/ Weekend Ticker Change 4/15-4/17

• AK118AK118 member
    Week/fruit: 39/ baby is a small pumpkin... or an American short-haired cat. Meow.

Recent/upcoming appointments: Just had an appointment yesterday morning. Had my first cervical check (SO not a big deal, BTW) - doctor says I'm about 1.5cm dilated, so finishing my last week of work this coming week looks good. Thanks, baby! Heart rate, BP, fundal height all looking good. Boring stuff over here (yay)

Rants/raves/symptoms? Parents arriving Wednesday. Looking like baby won't make them pay to switch to earlier flights, so that's always a good thing :) Last day of work is Thursday - also, yay!

Questions for the group? Nope.

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? Feel free to post a picture 
    Picture later, but my mom gave me a bootie and sweater set that my grandma crocheted over 25 years ago (she passed away when I was 9). It's yellow, so it's perfect for our team green baby. Can't wait to put baby in it... in the 115 degree AZ summer? haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/fruit: 39/Pumpkin 

Recent/upcoming appointments: C section on Monday!

Rants/raves/symptoms?: Allergies? Everything hurts. Freaking out and excited at the same time. 

Questions for the group?: nada

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? Feel free to post a picture.

They are all so cute because they are tiny! I don't think I have a favorite one yet.
  • Week/fruit: 39 weeks, and I am going bananas.

Recent/upcoming appointments: Went for a growth scan this week; at 38 weeks and 3 days, baby was measuring 8lbs and 15oz, with a 1lb margin either way.  Either way, I think she can stop growing now, thanks. Hoping for an offer of induction at Thursday's OB appointment, although I'm not holding my breath.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: Uncomfortable and hurty, much like everybody else at this stage. Swelling like crazy, too... I had to cut into the leg elastic on my underwear yesterday, because it went from fine the previous day's pair being fine to that day's pair cutting off circulation to my legs. On the plus side, I'm finally feeling like things at work are going well enough that I won't worry about them while I'm on maternity leave.  Most organized at this point. Mostly.

Questions for the group?: None.

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? Nothing in particular. I just want her out.
  • Week/Fruit: 39/Pumpkin.. Or full grown baby with an eviction date set!

Recent/Upcoming Appts: Saw OB on Thursday, scheduled induction for Monday at 39.1

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Now that we have a hard deadline, I have lost all motivation to finish things up here around the house. Pelvic pain is always annoying. 

Questions: Nah, but I did notice that 3 of us are set to go on Monday! Woo!

GTKY: I don't know what my favorite outfit is, they're all cute! But I'm really excited to baby wear with these two beauties here! 

• AK118AK118 member
    cmjenkies said:
    Week/Fruit: 39/Pumpkin.. Or full grown baby with an eviction date set!

Recent/Upcoming Appts: Saw OB on Thursday, scheduled induction for Monday at 39.1

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Now that we have a hard deadline, I have lost all motivation to finish things up here around the house. Pelvic pain is always annoying. 

Questions: Nah, but I did notice that 3 of us are set to go on Monday! Woo!

GTKY: I don't know what my favorite outfit is, they're all cute! But I'm really excited to baby wear with these two beauties here! 

LOVE your Tulas! You're still a traitor ;-)
  • Week/fruit: 41 weeks yesterday-Friday

Recent/upcoming appointments: I have yet another NST and ultrasound Monday. My insurance doesn't cover much of the ultrasounds so it costs us way to much every time I have one, it's a tough pill to swallow going to get another one at this point because you can't see much and baby should be out already! And I have an induction scheduled for Thursday, I'll be 41w 6d. 

Rants/raves/symptoms?: I'm over 3cm dilated, cervix is soft, anterior and ready to go, I'm not quite sure what this baby is holding out for. The hardest part about waiting in being so bored, I've caught up on everything and feel like I can't start any new projects.

Questions for the group?:

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? At this point I will be happy to see it in anything! Just come out baby!
    Married DH 2008
    DS-Born 2/2011
    DD-Born 5/2013
    DD- Born 4/2016
    Baby #4 Due November 2017! 

• Week/fruit: 40

Recent/upcoming appointments: Wednesday check-up

Rants/raves/symptoms?: Intense hunger, anxiousness, body pain, snoring...

Questions for the group?: None

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? I'm excited for him to be old enough to appreciate some of his books like the kids book I got about Greek mythology.
  • Week/fruit: 38 weeks!

Recent/upcoming appointments: Monday :)

Rants/raves/symptoms?: Lost my mucus plug today. Almost 11hrs later I'm very achy and feel some sharp pinches on my tunmy. She's been unhappy when I drive (pushing up with her butt and stretching up with her feet) so I guess she's gonna come soon!

Questions for the group?: None

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? Probably her baptism outfit and my old wool poncho and dress set!  
  • Week/fruit: 40/watermelon

Recent/upcoming appointments: Had an appt Friday, I'm about 2.5cm dilated and soft but still have some more effacing to do. Baby is at a -1 station. Seeing doc again Tuesday if I'm still pregnant.

Rants/raves/symptoms?: My face is starting to feel fat, which I hate. 

Questions for the group?: Nope.

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? They're all cute; I have no idea. Definitely looking forward to reading to him and playing music for him. I'll be able to hold my guitar again normally! That'll be fun. :smile: 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Week/fruit: 40/ whatever the biggest fruit is/ small hippo most likely

Recent/upcoming appointments: NST coming up on Tuesday

Rants/raves/symptoms?: baby continually dropping lower and lower, but never coming out! I'm never sure how much discharge is too much or too little to be considered a leak in the waters. 

Questions for the group?: Do all of your contractions hurt when you're timing them?  I feel like some of mine do, but most of them I'm having to feel my belly for the contraction even though they're still on the scheduled pacing.

GTKY: What item/ outfit are you most looking forward to watching baby use/ wear? Looking forward to seeing him in DH's home coming outfit that he wore as a newborn (if he fits), but I'm mostly looking forward to baby wearing and bonding time.

BabyFruit Ticker