December 2015 Moms

New to D15

I was orginially a Jan 16 momma but my baby girl came early on Christmas Day. Now that life has calmed down a bit and we're finally getting into a  routine, thought I'd finally pop over to join you all here. :D so how's everyone  adjusting? 

Re: New to D15

• kdoak2015kdoak2015 member
    edited March 2016
    Welcome!
  • Welcome!! My DS arrived on jan 10 being 13 days overdue but I love the ladies on this board they are the best 
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome, and I have discovered that the secret to adjusting is asking for triple shots in my lattes @ starbucks
  • DandT2point0DandT2point0 member
    edited April 2016
    Hello & welcome!!

ETA text since Emoji is apparently a forbidden language right now. 
  • Hey there! Dec 22 here. 

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Welcome! 11/23 here. I had an early bird :)
    19 weeks in today and back to work since week 12, adjusting better since returning to work as we stick to a stricter schedule and routine. 
  • Howdy!

Things are slowly settling. We'll be going to Disneyland sometime soon so that'll be fun!

Colette was an early one. Her birthdate was November 9th. EDD was 12.2. 

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Welcome, welcome! :-D Doing well here. Enjoying everyday. And yourself?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, I'm new too. My boy Max was born 12/27.  I don't know if its a growth spurt or the 4 mo. sleep regression coming early but his sleep is really unpredictable and sometimes difficult. Besides that, he's a total joy. such a cutie. very precocious I think :smile:  SUch an amazing age right now (3.5 months) - he is noticing new things, grabbing toys, cooing, rolling around, smiling, laughing, eating alot, etc...  and of course I had to go back to work last week! I miss him so much during the day!