Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Sad and emotional :(

I found out today that I had lost our baby. My 1st miscarriage.  I was 7 weeks and we had only know for one week. But I am so sad and emotional right now. Hopefully we will try again but can't think of that right now.  Thanks for all the well wishes
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Sad and emotional :(

• I'm very sorry for your loss.  I just experienced a miscarriage on Tuesday.  I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me; nothing can prepare you for it.  I've just been taking it one day at a time.  Mostly I am doing ok but experience waves of sadness.  My OB says we can try again right away but I am with you that it's so hard to think that far ahead right now.  Be kind to yourself and take care.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • I just had my first miscarriage last week. I'm sorry you're going through this. This board is comforting and I just want to tell you to let yourself feel whatever you're feeling. I had to let myself feel mad, sad, lonely, all that stuff. Give it time, this week I'm doing better but still get pissed when I see other pregnant women. Again, I'm so sorry you're going through this but do what you need to do to take care of yourself. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • So sorry for your loss. 
  • I'm sorry for your loss. Feel free to vent anytime here, it's a great sounding board. 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • I'm sorry for your loss. This board is a great place for support. 
  • I am sorry for your los
  • Sorry about your loss. It is very hard to just deal with and listen to everyone tell you how things will get better when it seems like they couldn't be worse. Big Hugs and many prayers for you. Give yourself time to heal, cry, and grieve. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 4-25-2014
    TTC: March 2015
    BFP: 2-18-16
    Confirmed MMC: 3-31-16
    D&C: 4-2-16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI: 5/13/17-Femara and Trigger, POAS 5/27/17 BFP 5/27/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for all the love and support.  It's been a tough week but I have made it through! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary