Baby Names

Twin girls - middle name help!!!

Its confirmed we are having twin girls! We already have two boys - Nathan Russell (1st name is shared with husband and middle is after my grandfather) and Jared Henry (middle name is shared with my husband)
we have decided on two girls names
Evelyn and Lorelei. 
Middle name help! I'd like to keep the tradition of representing or sharing with family for the girls as well. I'm thinking for sure Elizabeth as that is my middle name.  I'm just going to list our options and hope for some responses!
Judy (grandma who is Julia but my cousins took that name, would Judith be too far fetched?)
Sheryl 
Amy
Jo
Ellen
.... Unfortunately that's really all I have... 
Thoughts, suggestions?

Re: Twin girls - middle name help!!!

• ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited April 2016
    I like the sound of Lorelei Elizabeth.  I also think you can use Julia as a MN even if your cousin has used it. I can see not wanting to use Julia as a FN if your cousin's daughter is also Julia, but since it's a family name and will be used as a MN, I say go for it.  Evelyn Julia is beautiful. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Lorelei Elisabeth and Evelyn Aimee 
  • Loading the player...
  • You can totally use Judy. I'm not sure which I would pair with which as I think they both sound great with Evelyn. 
  • LNic5LNic5 member
    Evelyn Elizabeth 
    Lorelei Ellen

Evelyn Jo
    Lorelei Elizabeth 
  • Lorelei Elizabeth and Evelyn Julia.
  • Lorelei Elizabeth & Evelyn Jo out of your options. I would still use Julia and Evelyn Julia sounds beautiful. Or Evelyn Judith. NAF of just Judy.

Evelyn Juliet
    Evelyn Charlotte
    Evelyn Lydia
    Evelyn Joanna
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • I am also in the same camp that just because your cousin used grandma's middle name, doesn't mean that you cannot. She doesn't own the middle name. My favorites are Lorelei Elizabeth and Evelyn Julia. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Evelyn Jo and Lorelei Amy
  • Evelyn Julia and Lorelei Elizabeth

You can definitely still use Julia as a middle name even if your cousin already used it. I share my middle name with my first cousin and it has never ever been a problem. My older sister also shares her middle name with another one of our first cousins and no problems there either.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers