Infertility
Options

CNY Fertility Center in NY

I know this may be a long shot since there are so many of us from so many different places on here .. but has anyone used CNY Fertility Center?  We're having our Initial Consultation in a few weeks, and I'm hoping to get some feedback on the place and maybe even some success stories? 

Re: CNY Fertility Center in NY

• Options
    I went there!!!
  • Options
    I really like them. They are amazing!!! It worked for us and they dont cost as much as other fertility docs near us. Highly recommend!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't gone there, I'm with Sher in NY but just wanted to say good luck at your consult! :) I'd say go with your gut. 
    ---
    Started TTC April 2011
    Me: 32, DH: 32
    Diagnosis: Endometriosis

• 2012 - 3 Rounds clomid - all BFN
    • 2013 - 1 Fresh IVF with 2 day 3 embryos - BFN
    • 2014 - 1 Frozen IVF with 2 day 5 embryos - BFN
    • Took a long break, continuing trying naturally
    • Feb 2016 - Biopsy = Endo, DH sperm improved from 1% to 6% morphology
    • March 2016 - Fresh IVF cycle with acupuncture & intralipids: 20 eggs retrieved (17 mature), 7 ICSI'd fertilized, 9 naturally fertilized. 16 total embryos!
    • April 8th - 2 embryos (1ICSI and 1 Natural) transferred. (7 blastocysts frozen), April 18th - Beta = BFN
    • Sept 23rd - Lupron Depot Injection for Endo control
    • Nov 15th 2016 - Started daily Lupron Injections for upcoming FET
    • Nov 22 - Baseline US/BW - Intralipid Infusion - Start Meds for FET with immune protocol
    • Dec 16th FET transfer of 3 embryos (1 - AA, 2 - BB)
    • TW below
    • Dec 22nd - first ever bfp (very faint lines FRER & cheapie)
    • Dec 27th Beta = 192, Dec 29th Beta = 379
    • EDD - Sept 5th 2017

- - -
    I'm a YouTube vlogger who talks about Infertility, IVF and Endometriosis. Check it out here!
    Follow along at http://liv4today.blog
    Instagram @liv4todayvlog 

• Options

@athompson0308 who did you work with?  We met with Meg for our initial consult.  I really like everyone so far.  Do you mind if I ask what circumstances you were in?  We'll be doing IVF once my husband's insurance picks me up in May.  He's got an extremely low sperm count, and all looks well with me so far.  I'm really hoping we're successful.  For the first time in a few years, I'm actually feeling hopeful.

• Options
    Thank you @oxinfree !!
  • Options
    DH and I will be going to CNY at the end of the month for a consultation, I've read nothing but good things. Fx it works out for you!
  • Options
    @LittleSap92014 I have PCOS and tube issues. We did one round of IVF and it worked but as expected they said I would produce a lot of eggs of poor quality. Started out with 30 eggs and only ended up with three embryos at day 6 that looked healthy and normal. I saw the nurses in the Rochester office until retrieval and transfer day when I went out to Syracuse to see Dr. Kiltz. They are very friendly and I really liked them. One of my friends went through IVF as well and they used Strong. We looked into both and I like the way CNY runs. They use medical technology but also offer natural and the environment is very comfortable compared to the White Walls of the doctor's office. Hope all goes well ladies!!!
  • Options

@athompson0308 I'm so glad to hear that!  Thanks so much for your input :)

@mrsdaddario I think you'll like it! Which one are you going to?  The Syracuse office and the people that work there are all great so far.  What brings you in? :)

• Options
    @LittleSap92014 I'm actually going to the Albany office as it's a few minutes from my work.  My OB (who I completely dislike) diagnosed me with PCOS last month. Since I am non-insulin resistant she didn't think I'd be able to use Metformin successfully and therefore said my only option to start with is Clomid + IUI. Which I could have done through her office but I know Clomid has a shelf life of 6 cycles, and needs to be very closely monitored, so I decided to schedule a consult with CNY. I've read fantastic things about them!! I actually went there this morning to drop off a sample for DH's SA and I thought it wad beautiful inside!

• Options
    @mrsdaddario Gotcha! Yes, I've read great things too.  It is SO nice inside and I fully intend on taking advantage of the massage and acupuncture services that are offered :-)