May 2016 Moms
Options

Monday & Tuesday Ticker Change (4/11 & 4/12)

hellogoodbye2hellogoodbye2 member
edited April 2016 in May 2016 Moms
How many weeks/fruit?

Symptoms/raves/rants?

Appointment update?

Questions for the group?

What baby item do you have that you are most excited about?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday & Tuesday Ticker Change (4/11 & 4/12)

• Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 35 weeks / pineapple 

Symptoms/raves/rants? Not too bad. Hip discomfort and trouble sleeping. BH's are getting more intense, but aren't doing anything to my cervix. 

Appointment update? I had a check-up this morning. BP was great and baby's heartrate was in the 140's. I had my GBS swab (no big deal) and was checked for the first time. Not dilated and baby is still high. Wasn't expecting anything differently. I'm now on to weekly check-ups!

What baby item do you have that you are most excited about? I'm excited about the used MamaRoo that I purchased!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    missnc77 said:
    What baby item do you have that you are most excited about? My MIL got us the rain forest jumperoo, and it's huge. We actually are having to store it in my office, but I am in love with it. I feel like I'm tripping on acid every time I look at it. I'm also super excited that my dad splurged and got us the UppaBaby Vista stroller we wanted. We're getting it in this week!
    yup I want to change mine - I'm most excited for the uppababy vista too!
  • Options
    @Aquinna82 we installed it and then had someone at the fire station check our installation for us. Highly recommend everyone do this!

@adorkablepixie It's ready for her, but not really finished. I still have a wall I have no idea what to do with, clothes to wash, and dresser to organize. 
  • Options
    @folamij your baby is laying sideways. This could definitely cause your belly measurement to be off. Please don't let them do a csection just because of this! With my first, my belly was measuring WAY ahead and the ultrasound showed a normal sized baby. My belly measurement eventually evened out by the time I hit 40 weeks. I had an 8lb baby almost a week late. 

I hate hate hate when doctors talk csection because of a belly measurement. They are notoriously wrong! 

And even if your baby is measuring big at the ultrasound (which can be off too) doesn't mean you still can't deliver vaginally. Plenty of women deliver 8/9/10lb babies vaginally just fine!

This! My DH was almost 11 pounds when he was born and he was delivered vaginally. Doctors are so quick to jump on the C-section train.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit?  34/squash, again.  

Symptoms/raves/rants?  Feeling pretty good with six weeks to go.  Other than ugly, swollen feet, I'm mostly raves.

Appointment update?  Last every-two-week OB appointment next Monday!

Questions for the group?  None today.

What baby item do you have that you are most excited about?  My BOB jogging stroller!

imageimage
  • Options
    How many weeks/fruit? 37wks/winter melon...?

Symptoms/raves/rants? Anxiety has ramped up and work makes me want to jump off a very very high building, but only a few more days of that and then I get to nest and get excited about baby. Still not sleeping, but whatcha gonna do?

Appointment update? Went in last night for a super anxiety attack and have an appt today where I know my OB is going to be pissed I went to work today. Whateva.

Questions for the group? None right now.

What baby item do you have that you are most excited about? All the dresses! Seriously, I am stoked about this Winnie-the-Pooh lamp MH brought home the other day. I mean the lamp is cute, but the fact that he went into a baby consignment store and picked it out makes it even sweeter.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @laurenmdrn16 sorry about the anxiety attacks, those are brutal.  I hope everything calms down when you go on maternity leave.
  • Options
    Bluejay3030Bluejay3030 member
    edited April 2016
    @AliciaD39 You're definitely not a drive-by poster.  Although we have had plenty of those lately...

ETA: Try not to worry about the 24 hour urine catch--it's a pretty common precaution and definitely doesn't have to be a pre-e sentence!
  • Options
    @laurenmdrn16 I read your posts on TTT and the depression/anxiety thread. I am so sorry for all you are dealing with right now. *big creepy internet hugs*
    @AliciaD39 I don't see you as a fly by poster! That shirt sounds cute. I ordered DH and baby boy outfits, the onsie says "Plays with Cars" and DH's shirt says, "Still Plays With Cars". I am thinking about waiting until either his birthday (which is June 6) or Father's Day to give it to him. :)

• Options
    @AliciaD39 You're definitely not a drive-by poster.  Although we have had plenty of those lately...

ETA: Try not to worry about the 24 hour urine catch--it's a pretty common precaution and definitely doesn't have to be a pre-e sentence!
    Definitely using it as a way to work from home tomorrow... Didn't want to house my catch in our work fridge :-)
  • Options

@Kennedy0830 I wake up on my back all the time. It doesn't seem to affect me or baby and it isn't making me uncomfortable so I am assuming it's fine.

@saraleigh2 Makes me feel a little better than DH and I aren't the only ones who barely have started our nursery. It will get done! Though it's not a big deal if it's not done immediately I guess because I plan to have baby sleep in our room in the pack and play bassinet for a month or two.

• Options
    @Kennedy0830 Keep taking your baths, you're good!