Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Not what I wanted to hear... Update on my story...

I went in to have blood work done yesterday because I have been bleeding for two weeks now and my dr did a HCG count and a CBC to make sure that everything was okay. 

Today he called saying that my HCG was about the same as it was a week ago at 85. He wants to do a in depth ultrasound to check everything and then decide on a plan of treatment so this doesn't continue on... 

He believes they can give me an injection so that I don't have to do sugary since it was so early. I'm really nervous now and I just want all this to be over with...

Does anyone have any similar story?...

Re: Not what I wanted to hear... Update on my story...

• Options
    My HCG has been quite slow to fall.  I had a d&c on 2/1, went to the ER for pain a few days later and was given cytotec for retained material.  My 2 week post-op scan still showed retained material, then subsequent ultrasounds showed it was gone, then it was back, then no more sign of it (no idea what was going on).  For me, as long as HCG was falling it was "wait and see," but when I had it not fall by that much after a week, my RE suggested an ultrasound to see what was up.  My acupuncturist has told me it can be very normal for the numbers to linger a bit, especially once you're down to double digits.  Also it is possible to have your natural cycle kick in with HCG still in your system--my last bw showed that I ovulated based on progesterone levels, HCG was at 79.

It sounds like having an ultrasound to see what is up could give you some answers.  But generally it sucks that this process can be so (physically) drawn out.  
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN