July 2015 Moms
Options

Spoiled already!

So my LO has just started to understand what the word "no" means. Before I would say it and she would just keep doing what she was or laugh. Well now, if we say "no mam!" Or "ehh ehh no!" She looks at us, puts on the biggest/saddest pouty face and cries! Omg it breaks my heart!! I see why people spoil their babies and let them get away with things bc it's so pitiful!

Just tonight she was taking off her socks and my DH said "no, don't do that" to her and she pouted to me then cried. Lol so funny yet so sad!

Re: Spoiled already!

• Options
    Yes!!! My son is a bit spoil and I admit when he is doing something and I say no, he just looks at me and sometimes I don't know if to laugh lol it's amazing how smart they are and how in so little time they know us a bit too well lol our babies!!  <3:blush: 
  • Options
    Mine does this thing when we say no he tucks his chin into his chest, sticks his lips out and shakes his head. Then he does what we told him not to do again. It's so funny that half the time I just laugh at him so he's prob not taking me seriously at all. That little boy just cracks me up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is so hard for me not to laugh when LO gets all pouty faced when we tell him no. I think it is getting to an appropriate time now to start teaching him. He likes to crawl towards the TV and power cable and we have told him no many times, so now he will crawl towards them and as soon as i get up he stops and looks at me. when we tell him no or stop, he will put his head down on the floor and then look up at us with the saddest face ever and I literally have to turn my head away so he doesn't see me laughing.
  • Options
    Lol same here! I crack up and turn away bc I want her to know we mean "no" but it's also super funny lol