1st Trimester

4 weeks 3 days CB digital says 3+ weeks estimater

today I'm 4 weeks 3 days since lmp...I know CB digital estimates weeks since ovulation.,.does this mean I "ovulated" around lmp??

Re: 4 weeks 3 days CB digital says 3+ weeks estimater

• I'm so confused about this question are you trying to ask if you are pregnant or when you ovulated? I don't think any of us could tell you either. Just wait for your dr appt they will help you figure out due date if that is what you are wondering 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• I'm so confused about this question are you trying to ask if you are pregnant or when you ovulated? I don't think any of us could tell you either. Just wait for your dr appt they will help you figure out due date if that is what you are wondering 
    ^^^^What she said 
  • Loading the player...
  • An over the counter pregnancy test is not going to tell you an exact date, It simply estimates based off of your HCG.  Also, it will only estimate it if you are in fact pregnant...If you're not it will just give a negative reading... 
  • Your hCG is probably just a bit higher than expected. It's still not that far off- that would assume you ovulated around CD10, which is possible, but it's more likely it's off by just a few days. 
  • According to their insert, 3+ weeks pops up when your HCG level is over 1,000. Mine was 997 at 4w4d, so doesn't necessarily mean you ovulated early - it's  just an estimated time since ovulation, not exact time frame. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• adelahorn3adelahorn3 member
    edited April 2016
    **Removed for TOU violation**