October 2015 Moms
Options

EP Mamas

Just wanted to check in and see how the EP Mamas are doing! anyone still exclusively pumping? Has it gotten any easier ? How long do you plan on EP'ing? :smile: 

Re: EP Mamas

• Options
    edited April 2016
    My daughter is almost 6 months and I am still exclusively pumping. It has definitely gotten soooo much easier than when we first started our journey. I hope to EP as long as my body will let me hopefully until she's at least 12 months! :smile: ♥︎

Eta: shout out to the mom that posted on a board about the duckbill valves from Amazon!! I'm in love with them :love: 
  • Options
    J1DJ1D member
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    I'm still going strong at 6 months. I'm hoping to continue to at least 9 months. I have a good routine going now so that's nice. Are you still pumping in the middle of the night? I'm thinking about cutting that one out soon, but don't know how it will work out. 
  • Options
    My LO is just over 5 months old and I am still exclusive pumping!  My goal was 6 months, but I plan on going as long as possible!!  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @Knottie41972438 glad you're still going strong !! Once I got in the flow of my routine it changed everything and made it all much easier !! I don't Pump in the middle of the night and haven't for about three months now ... I have an oversupply so I decided to just sleep when my daughter slept and not pump. I get pretty engorged in the morning and that first pump of the day is quite a bit but it hasn't hurt my supply at all! :smile: hope it works out for you !! 

@mbyoung same here I can't believe how fast the six months went for me !! Congrats mama keep up the good work!! 
  • Options
    Hey, all! I have been away from the boards for a while, but at 5 and a half months I'm still EPing. Cut back to 5 times a day and it is working out pretty well so far. Also thinking about dropping motn pumping. Been following my baby's lead and pumping when he wakes for his night feeding, but I've stopped seting an alarm.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    @kindlycrystal hi there!!! Welcome back! :smile: congrats on hanging in there and going five and a half months strong ... and hooray no more alarms! :smiley: 

there's these pumping award images I saw on Bottle Nursing Boutique that are so cute !! 

Because we all know the struggle is real :neutral: 
  • Options
    @danniellemichellexox I love that award!! :smiley: 
  • Options
    ColoradoHikerColoradoHiker member
    edited April 2016
    I'm actually N15, but it's hard to find other EPers around here!  DS is 5 months, and I just started work again last week. I dropped to five pumps a day last month and it's made a huge difference.  My oversupply has also gone down a LOT, (70+ oz to 40-50 oz per day), which makes life a lot more comfortable.  I'm planning to go to at least six months, but my breasts were huge to begin with (36FF) and they're 2 cup sizes bigger while pumping.  I'd like to go longer, but my back, neck and shoulders are aching from wearing regular bras.  I'm freezing as much milk as possible at this point!

ETA: I dropped the MOTN pump once my oversupply went down and I could comfortably go 7 hr overnight without pumping.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker Its totally hard to find other EPing mamas for sure! Im a 36E right now (normally a 36D) and I just can't stand it anymore either ... I do love my sports bras though they make me feel like my boobs aren't as huge but they give good support so I don't feel gross about myself ! :lol: 

I'm glad you're still going strong and you still have a good supply that's awesome ! :smile: