Pregnant after IF
Options

3rd Tri Check-in- Week of April 4

This is a weekly check in for the lucky ones who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.

If you're just joining us, please post a mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD, how many beans, if you know the sex(es) and how you have been feeling in 3rd tri along with any appointment updates.

QOTW: As our EDDs are getting closer, is there anything you're afraid to miss from your life as a couple? 

3rd Tri ladies and their little bundles:
@CTinNV EDD 3/25/16 Team Blue
@efhoping2010 EDD 4/09/2016 with twin boys
@krbjoy EDD 4/25/16 with a little lady
@KidShrink EDD 05/03/16 with a little boy
@AdorkablePixie EDD 05/23/16 with a little boy
@NB817 EDD 05/28/16 with a little boy
@Binnie505 EDD 06/16/16 with a little girl
@kaitielynnrichardson EDD ?? with a little boy

Re: 3rd Tri Check-in- Week of April 4

• Options
    Hello ladies! It's been a bit of a tough weekend on my end. I had the TDaP shot on Thursday, and was all fine. Then Saturday night, I started feeling feverish and uncomfortable- just couldn't settle when trying to watch a movie with DH as my back and lower tummy were hurting. I thought this was just my usual backache and some digestive issues. I ended up calling L&D to be safe, and they asked me to go to the hospital to get checked. Turns out I was actually having contractions every 2 minutes, and was 1-2cm dilated. Because I was only 35 1/2 weeks along, they raised the possibility that if this was real, I'd have to get transferred to another hospital with a NICU (our small hospital here doesn't currently have one, so they only follow the low risk pregnancies). I was put on an IV which helped (baby's HB was getting quite high at some point), and eventually it was recommended that I accept morphine to help with the pain and calm down my irritable uterus. That helped, and eventually the contractions came very infrequently. BUT, as Iwas about to get discharged, I puked the water I had just had, and at least part of my dinner from the night before. So they kept me a little longer. I spent most of yesterday sleeping. I had some contractions again last night, but my main issue now is crazy sweating despite not having a fever. I have to call my OBs office when it opens to see if they can fit me in today, and I'm supposed to return to L&D friday for a NST. 

QOTW: sleep, definitely! 
  • Options

33 Weeks this week and not feeling so hot this morning. I don't know if I caught something from someone or if I just have an upset stomach for some reason. Or maybe its BHs. I'm not sure. I have a doctor's appointment this morning, so I might bring up how crappy I am feeling.

QOTW: Sleep and our alone time together. I'll miss going out and doing stuff and not having to worry about a baby or finding a babysitter. That sounds selfish but so true. I'll also miss going to the gym whenever I want.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KidShrink Wow, what a weekend! I hope you're feeling better now? Did they give you any steroid shots, just incase little one comes early?

• Options
    @KidShrink hope you feel better and everything goes smoothly for you. Hang in there. Best wishes.
  • Options
    30 weeks this week and everything is going great so far. Finally got the baby's crib/dresser/mattress. Will buy rest of the stuffs after my baby shower on May 14th. I did order the wall decals and I am hoping it will arrive on time. 
    QOTW: sleep definitely and the alone time with hubby. We have been so used to being just the two of us as both our families are outside US. My mom is coming in May and will stay with us till October which will be a huge blessing. And his mom is planning to come sometime in July so it will be interesting times :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies! I just came back from the OB who thinks I just have some stomach bug, which likely led to all this. She checked my cervix again, and said it was completely closed this morning (go figure?!). I'll still go for the follow up at the hospital on Friday and see how that goes. Today is a day or rest, fluid and Tylenol for me. 
  • Options
    NB817NB817 member
    @KidShrink I'm sorry you went through all of that but happy LO is not on the way yet! I hope you feel better soon! 

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Options
    NB817NB817 member
    32 weeks! I'm feeling okay. I have these awful red bumps all over my belly that itch like crazy. Nothing seems to be helping them. They've been on me for almost two weeks! 
    Qotw: I'm a STM so can't really think of something I'll miss as our couple life. Looking forward to being a family of 4. 

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Options

hi there!! 29weeks, 3 days today!! Due date was moved back to 6/17/16.  Had my three hour glucose test Thursday last week and got the results today -- I passed.  actually, my fasting blood sugar level was low (outside the normal range), 1 hour and 3 hour were within range, but on the lower end, and the 2 hour was 3 points above the range.. So glad that is over with! 

I had my tDap shot, and have requested my family get it too.. My brother apparently has all the sudden decided he's afraid of shots, so is giving me a hard time, but being that we live in Orlando, my doctor said anyone coming to see the baby needs to have it done.  With all our tourism, and the number of countries that don't vaccinate, we are considering a hotspot. :(  I asked my mom to take him to the doctor.. mind you, he's 35.  poor guy! (but i am being an evil sister and really laughing at him. oops!)

@nb817 have you tried the palmers anti-itch oil?  It's a spray, not greasy once rubbed in good, but that has been a life saver for me with the itchiness.. someone at my yoga class also recommended bio-oil, although I have never used that.

QOTW:  I am not really sure what I will miss yet.. I haven't given it a lot of thought, but I am sure as I continue to progress, a bunch of things will come to mind.  DH and I generally do date nights once a week.  Assuming that won't be possible once our LO is here (and after we are all settled in and into a routine), I think I will miss that.. We talked about moving it from weekly to monthly.. That time alone is super important to us. <3

• Options
    Hi ladies, Jope everyone is doing great. I just saw that ergo baby carrier with infant insert is on sale for 89.99$ at a site called zulily.com https://www.zulily.com/p/navy-bundle-of-joy-organic-cotton-carrier-infant-insert-179226-25764398.html?pos=2&fromEvent=179226&amp;

does anyone have any idea on this site? I just don't want to shell out 90$ for a fake but if it is genuine then that's a great price. Let me know ur thoughts :)
    thanks.
  • Options
    PiperellaPiperella member
    edited April 2016
    *lurking from 2nd tri*
    Yes, Zulily is a legit website that I love to buy stuff off of.  They have a few good sales going on today (think they last three days).  Sometimes I can find a similar price with a coupon in a real store, but otherwise, I love the things that I've bought and only had an issue with one thing not coming in, and they credited my account without question.
  • Options
    riveridgionalriveridgional member
    edited April 2016
    Lurking from 2nd Tri

@Binnie505 Zulily is a legit website. It's kinda of like Rue La La where different designers or brands are marked down for 24-48 hours. Shipping can sometimes take FOREVER but it should be in before you need it.
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • Options
    @Binnie505 Zulily is definitely a legit website, I use it frequently. I've learned recently to make sure they're stuff is actually cheaper than in stores because sometimes it's not.

• Options
    Thanks ladies. 
  • Options

So I have the ergobaby 360 air carrier and am so excited to use it.  I paid $140 for the carrier and the infant insert at a prego convention.  ughhh!  anyway, I am going to order the swaddle blankies from Zulilly now!! $17.99 for two (originally $45)

• Options
    Hello 3rd trimester ladies!!!

Sorry I'm a little late to the party, life has been busy! But everything going picture perfect... I'm 30 weeks and 3 days... (Due June 15th) And loving every second... Nothing major going on to vent about, other than getting comfy at night to sleep I have found the more pillows the better! It's like sleeping on a big puff ball! Not what I'm use to but hey, it works!! I go to dr next Monday for another check up and US. We have been working on babies room, I'm a teacher and have been on spring break so I've had slot of fun doing my "crafty" stuff for the room... We are still team green, however I have bought a few of each outfits nothing major but just enough to so I can feel like I've done some shopping for this little peanut... But I think that's it for now, hope everyone has a great week! So surreal to think this IF journey that I started just over 2 years ago is coming to the end and I've (and we all) have won the grand prize!! Feeling so blessed! 

QOTW: ummm I would say I'm not "afraid" that I'm going to miss something, but I'm a real busy body and on the go person so all my running around will defiantly slow down, but I think it's more or less just new changes that hubby and I both will get use to, vacations will change, date nights will now be a party of 3, and our fast pace lifestyles will slow down, but all for the good- we are ready! But if there is something that comes up that we just CAN NOT MISS, we have lots of family and friends close by already begging to babysit! 

• Options
    Welcome @Msbender129 ! I'll make sure to add you to the check in list. Yup, sleeping becomes a serious struggle in 3rd tri! I'm really glad we have a king size bed because with all the pillows I'm using right now, poor DH would have no place to sleep in another bed!