Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

My whole story...

Hey ladies!

I have posted a little here and there asking questions and I'm finally ready to put my story out there. I have a 2.5 DD and my husband and I started trying for our second during the summer last year but we were also in the middle of building out own house so I realized it was too much stress on my body and we put off trying until December. Then 12/19 we found out we were pregnant, from the start I felt like something was different my lines were really light and I didn't have many symptoms, at 6 weeks I miscarried. We were both devistated but it was quick and my levels were back to 0. I was ready to try again with the go ahead from my dr. In March I got pregnant again we found out on 3/17. Everything from the start was off for me with the dates and the testing but I had symptoms and was feeling positive. Then on 3/27 I started spotting and bleeding and that continued until about three days ago and then the bright red bleeding started and I knew for sure I was miscarrying at 4-5 weeks, my numbers were still around 100 as of Monday so I'm hoping they go down and I can get back on my schedule...

My dr offered testing but kept saying how a lot of the time it's more stress and the results are negative. Since he really was seeming to brush it off we have decided to not do testing and put off "trying" for two cycles and then we will see what happens.

I feel like my first miscarriage I was a lot more emotional and this time I'm just angry... I'm trying to not be hard on my self but it's so hard... I keep seeing pregnancy announcements on FB and it hurts so bad that I log off and just come to this board.

trying to keep my head up...

Re: My whole story...

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. I understand your anger and frustration. Loss is so devastating and going through it multiple times is just cruel. This board had been a great source of support for me. Wishing you strength during this difficult time. Hugs to you
     ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me (39) DH (40) 
    From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
    DH- no kids
    TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
    IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
    IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
    1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
    IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
    IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
    IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
    **10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
    12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
    Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses. Welcome to an incredibly supportive board. Thank you for sharing your story, I hope you find comfort and support here. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am very sorry for your losses, having just experienced a loss with my first pregnancy I have found this board very helpful and the ladies on here very comforting.
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss- I hope you find comfort on these boards. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss and that you have to join this group. I hope you find great support here. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your losses.  Hugs.
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • Options
    I have had two losses as well in a very similar timeline as yours. I am so sorry you are having to endure this. I hope being here brings you support and comfort. 
  • Options
    So sorry for your losses. And for Facebook being an a-hole. 

Anger is fine/awesome/well deserved. I'm angry for you. Praying for you. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that. Facebook can be a very hard place after a miscarriage. At least I found that to be the case especially when so many people are pregnant and sharing positive things. It can be very difficult to see. It's hard to find comfort in anything but knowing many people have gone through similar experience and are here willing to share is nice.
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. Hug
  • Options
    Thank you all for the support its very much appreciated ❤️
  • Options
    i am so sorry for your losses.

• Options
    I'm sorry you are here, and that you have had to endure multiple losses.  No one should have to go through something like this once, let alone twice.  I'm so sorry.

I, too, had trouble with Facebook after my miscarriage.  To be honest, I had trouble before too...My husband and I have been struggling with infertility, and it was so hard to watch my friends and acquaintances starting and adding to their families while we struggled month after month with bad news. Then, I was finally pregnant and after miscarrying at 8 weeks, the difficulty just intensified.  Why me?  Why was I the 1 in 4?  It was too hard to handle and left me in tears every time I was online...So I am on an indefinite Facebook hiatus.  I spend my time on this board and TTCAL instead, and I feel wonderfully supported and actually look forward to my time here.

Welcome. I'm thinking of you!