Pregnant after IF

January/February IVF success group :)

12346»

Re: January/February IVF success group :)

• Congrats on 12 weeks @jerseygirl856 and @laur2444! What a cute ultrasound!  I will be 11 weeks tomorrow and still dealing with yucky nausea. I finished PIO last week so it's been really nice not to deal with that anymore! I have an appointment next week where we should hopefully get to hear the heartbeat! 
  • @laur2444 how cute is that! So detailed. And I love the idea of how you will find out the sex. I should have my results next week and I may surprise my H with the results. Here's an up close photo of my LO! We have been trying to figure out whose nose looks like this Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • @jerseygirl856 I wouldn't worry, we have a pic where our LO's nose looks just like that too! Maybe it's the generic IVF nose! Lol
  • Hey Hey everyone! I wanted to update. It has been a while since I have been on here. I am 11 +3 weeks and the twins are doing great. I am wrapping up nursing school with only one test tomorrow. I am looking forward to possibly working in L&D! I hope everyone has been good! 

Me: 24 DH: 26

Together since October 24th, 2006

Married December 14th, 2011

TTC #1 since December 2011

First RE meeting 11/26/13 Tests normal for me DH low sperm count. New RE 11/2015

First cycle IVF: Jan 2016

01/2016: 20 days of BCP, Lupron started

01/28: 9 days of stims 150 units of gonal-f,  10 units of low dose HCG 

2/5: pregnyl 10,000 trigger

2/7: 15 eggs retrieved, 11 fertilized,  5 made it to blast

2/12: 5 day transfer of 2! PUPO! WiIl test everyday.  I'm impatient : )

2/19: Developed OHSS! Ahhh! 

2/22: First Beta @10dp5dt 778.    2/24: Second beta @12dp5dt 1800+

Blogging experience: http://themptycradle.blogspot.com
  • Hi there everyone ! Hope everyone is doing well ! That's awesome @sassysd7 ! How are you feeling ? 

Im 9 weeks pregnant and have my last visit with my RE tomorrow . I'm so nervous . I never thought I would be sad about leaving a fertility clinic but I am going to miss the care I was getting . Weekly ultrasounds have been nice and reassuring . Every week I keep telling myself "next week I'll feel like this is for real " and it just still doesn't feel real . 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Hi Ladies- just dropping by to say hi again.... loving all those baby ultrasound pics!

--------

Me: 42 | DH: 39 | Us: Married since April 2014 | TCC 20 months before IVF

Me: unexplained infertility (AMA?) | DH: No issues

1st IVF cycle with ICSI & PGS | ER 1/21/16  | FET  4/26/16, ectopic

2nd FET 09/20/16 | DS born May 2017

3rd FET 09/14/20

• @mskeenan I am feeling good! Cramping on and off with nausea now gone at 13+5 weeks. We checked on the babies yesterday and the heartbeats were 166  and 164. My blood pressure was high and I am going to see a high risk doctor but overall doing good! 

First RE meeting 11/26/13 Tests normal for me DH low sperm count. New RE 11/2015

• Hi everyone! How is everything going so far? Anyone showing yet? As for me, I'll be 16weeks tomorrow and other than having a UTI that doesn't seem to want to go away regardless of how much water I drink, things are going great. I have a small blump after I eat but nothing too noticeable. Looking forward to forward to my a/s in June so I can see my LO again. Hoping all of the mommies are having a h&h pregnancy and feeling great! 
  • @jerseygirl856 I'm glad things are going well ! Ah UTIs are no fun !! I am prone to them even not pregnant and have been feeling a UTI coming on . 

Hope  everyone else is doing well ! I miss seeing how everyone is doing . I will be 12 weeks on Saturday . I received my Panorama results today and found out we are low risk for chromosomal abnormalities and that we are having a little boy ! His name will be Leo , after my grandfather . I'm so excited !!! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • Hello everyone!!!! I hear ya @jerseygirl856....16 weeks yesterday and my husband keeps saying when are you going to look pregnant?! I've only gained maybe 3-4 pounds, but I know what you mean about the small blump....more so at the end of the day. Our genetic tests came back normal as well @mskeenan and we are having a boy!!!! It's crazy, out of all our close friends who are pregnant/have just had babies, every single one is a boy. We don't know anyone with a girl! Just booked our babymoon in June to Vegas, since Zika has limited basically everywhere we can go. My OB said a populated desert is a good choice, so viva Las Vegas!! Lol I'm looking toward to just relaxing poolside, and hopefully I'll look pregnant by then and not just pudgy!!! Hope everyone else is doing well also!!!
  • Happy Mother's Day all! Glad to hear you all are doing well! I'm 15 weeks, had our NT scan a few weeks back and it was just amazing to see the baby! It was nice our results came back low risk too. I'm still dealing with bad  nausea at times, so that hasn't been too fun. There have been a couple days where I am just down and out. A couple people have told me I'm starting to show already. None of my regular pants are comfortable anymore, but I've also gained 10 lbs so far :(. The foods that have helped keep my nausea at bay have not been the healthiest things.  Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Hi everyone. Just an update I'm 20 weeks. At 15weeks I finally got my little baby bump! Now I look pregnant for sure! I have not had many symptoms in second trimester. Just a little heartburn. Last week we found out we are having a boy! We scheduled the birthing classes and hospital tour for month 7. Time is flying by! So glad everyone is doing well!
  • Just an update. Went to see the maternal fetal doc. BP was fine got to spend a long time getting ultrasounds. We have both sexes. my hubby and my mom knows. Gender Reveal is the 12th! I am counting down.