Pregnant after 35

TW-- sadly leaving you

TW: ectopic pregnancy 

unfortunately we found out yesterday my pregnancy is ectopic.  I feel devastated and defeated along with the physical pain. It's our first loss. I was a candidate for the medication instead of surgery so hopefully they work so I can avoid surgery. I'm glad I trusted my gut and went in to get checked and we caught it before it was an emergency. 

Thank you, everyone, for welcoming me so warmly.  It was so nice starting to get to know you. I wish you all the best 

Re: TW-- sadly leaving you

• No :( I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers and healing thoughts to you. 
  • Oh I'm so sorry! All my kindest thoughts with you. I hope you can find peace and healing with time. Take care of yourself.
    Me: 40  DH: 43
    Married 5/30/15
    TTC #1 June 2015
    BFP #1 9/28/15, EDD 6/10/16. DS born 5/23/16!
    TTC #2 May 2017
    BFP #2 m/c 11/18/17 5w5d
    BFP #3 12/17/17 EDD 8/25/18. It's a boy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no:( sending you all the hugs, I'm so sorry.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am so sorry to hear this. I'll be praying for healing and peace for you all. Take care....
  • I'm so so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage and if you need support please reach out. Take care of yourself in this difficult time. 
  • Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. I had a missed miscarriage/d&c and a chemical pregnancy before this pregnancy. As @createillumination said, I'm here if you need support. Take care of yourself, and I hope we see you back here soon. xo
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Thank you, ladies, I truly appreciate the prayers and support 
  • I'm so sorry to hear this. A lot of the women on this board, including myself have experienced loss and can understand the pain. Wishing you healing and sending prayers. 
  • So sorry to hear about your loss. 
  • bgf1bgf1 member
    I am sorry for your loss sending thoughts and prayers your way.  I had a missed miscarriage last Easter.  I hope you are surrounded by IRL as well as virtual support who help you through this time.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How terrible- I'm so sorry!  
  • Im so very sorry for your loss :-(
  • Oh no... I'm so sorry! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Many here have experienced loss and gone on to have healthy pregnancies -- you will be back, I just know it. In the meantime, take care of yourself and give yourself room and time to get through it. <3
  • I'm so sorry!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I am so sorry for your loss.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• I'm so very sorry @1inthehopper!!  My thoughts are with you.
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • I'm so sorry to hear your news. I hope you can find peace during this difficult time. Many of us on this board have gone on to have successful pregnancies after loss, and I hope your journey ends with a thb in your arms.
  • Thank you, everyone.  I hope to be back someday  :)
  • So sorry for your loss, may you find the strength and courage to get over this difficult time 
  • Oh, it breaks my heart to hear this! I am so sorry for your loss.  I had an ectopic in November and did the medication as well. If you need support, please reach out. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • Please take care of yourself @1inthehopper. There is lots of support here on this board.  Be gentle with yourself.
    ***Loss mentioned***
    Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married: 12-15-2012
    TTC: January 2014
    IUI 12-11-2014 ... BFP: 12-24-2014 MMC: 2-17-2015 @ 12 weeks
    IUI 6-1-2015 ... BFP: 6-16-2015 MC: 7-19-2015 @ 9 weeks 2 days
    IUI 3-4-2016 ... BFP: 3-20-2016 MC: 5-2-2016 @ 10 weeks 3 days