Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Tummys After Birth!

Anyone use an after birth band like this ->  https://amzn.to/1PTcRtT    Do they work? Tell me your experience with them. Thanks.

Re: Tummys After Birth!

• My experience was that they are super uncomfortable and after 9 months of being pregnant I didn't feel like torturing my body with discomfort any longer :) I think the results are dependent on you being really committed to wearing it. Personally I found I'd rather do 5-10 minutes of sit ups a day for the next few months than wear that thing around the clock while trying to breastfeed etc.  I have a few friends that bought them, but I have yet to find someone who used it.
  • I bought a Bellefit and used it for maybe 4 days after birth, I liked how it sucked everything in but it was uncomfortable so I stopped using it. My belly shrunk back to the size it used to be after about 4 weeks without it. In my opinion, save your money.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ordered one. Wore it for maybe an hour. Like PPs have said, they're uncomfortable. And by that point all I wanted was to be comfortable and cozy with my baby. I felt like it made the swelling downstairs worse. 
    Feb '16 October Siggy Challenge: Favorite Candy