TTC after 35

TWW post for Apr 4 - 10!!

Hello everyone! Two week wait post time! Tell us how many DPO you are, what you're doing/not doing this month, when/if you'll test, and symptoms that have you wondering if this is THE month! If you haven't already made a separate intro, please first do so in a separate discussion thread so we can get to know you! Good luck!
Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW post for Apr 4 - 10!!

• Hi there!!
    DPO: 3 
    CD: 17
    I'm charting, taking pre-natals and folic acid, trying to HIO regularly lol.

I don't really have any symptoms other than the acne but that's been going on for a few months now. Last month I was positive I was KU because I had all these symptoms I never usually have before AF… random nausea, exhaustion, constipation, etc. AF was a few days late but she came and all tests were BFN 
    because of that, I plan to try and wait a little longer to test this month but I'm sure I'll get impatient so we'll see 

My body is throwing me for a loop tho. I seem to have more CM than I normally do. Usually at this time I am dry, but it seems like I have wettish, almost EWCM again? I did an OPK and it was positive on day 13 so I'm not sure what's happening but I'm confused. I haven't checked my CP, I guess maybe I might do that later

Good luck to everyone!

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• DPO 10
    CD 28

i am on first round of Clomid 50mg.  I have several symptoms (nausea, dizziness, exhaustion etc) but I hear that Clomid can simulate pg symptoms.  I tested yesterday at 9dpo knowing full well it was too early and of course got a bfn.  Going to wait a few days.  Not sure how Clomid will effect the length of my cycle.  
  • Loading the player...
  • jennh75bjennh75b member
    edited April 2016
    I got word from my RE yesterday (CD15) when I went for the blood work and ultrasound that I have already ovulated.  They didn't tell me when, just that I already have.  I only had blinking smiley faces, never a solid one, so guessing I'm 2 DPO.  I'm also on a TWW to formally discuss all of my/our RE tests, too.  So it's double the waiting anxiety.  I'm only hopeful because I did have the sonohysterogram and maybe that just cleaned things out for me and also hopeful at least that they confirmed that I ovulated.  We only BD twice thinking I ovulate at CD 16-18 - thought we had more time!, but I probably ovulated on CD 14 or even earlier, so not overly confident from that aspect.  We tried last night for a last ditch effort but H was having issues so it was a no go.  I felt bad for him.  I think all of this talk is finally getting to him.  And he has to do his SA next Monday, so that's probably on his mind as well.

It's a lot of focus on this with all of the tests...and I get all of the results on their website but of course they don't really tell you the big picture so IMO why post all of these results for me to see when I have no clue how they all interact...I think it sets people up to google things and try to guess for themselves what may be wrong, etc.

Good luck with your first round of Clomid @bpietronicco !  Good luck ladies!
    Me: 41
    Husband: 40
    TTC#1 since 9/2014
    Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally
  • Lu19Lu19 member

Hi ladies, gl to all of you! I'm CD 26, 10DPO (I think), 2 days to HPT. Taking prenatals, cod liver oil, regular exercise,  leafy greens, and using fertility app on phone. I also reduced my coffee intake from 3-4 cups a day to one cup, which is half decaf/half reg coffee <---- drastically reducing coffee = very hard! lol  

Last weekend, I really felt some symptoms (somewhat sensitive fuller boobs, mild cramping, frequent urge to pee) but then poof- all gone! Yesterday, I felt some symptoms again, and now as I write this - nothing. I'm trying hard not to overthink it, and just be... but at this point, I just want to know!!! I'm not much of a shopper, but recently went online and bought some non-pg friendly tops, I think just to ease impact of possible BFN. But at same time, I'm still super hopeful - ahh these next few days are going to take forever. I so so so want to test now, but know at this point it's a waste of money. So in meantime just going mildly insane.  On side note, it is so nice to hear what other ladies are sharing during TWW, helps a lot :)

• TW- child mentioned**** 
    @jennh75b-had all the tests and HSG test while trying to conceive my dd and got pregnant on my
    own 2 cycles after that test.  Good luck fx for you!
    tw over****

looks like I may be out this month.  Had some very light spotting while I wiped today :(  I'll see what happens.