January 2016 Moms

Good luck today, moms!

i know that today is the dreaded return to work day for quite a few of us... Just wanted to wish you all good luck, I hope the day flies by and that all of our little ones are well cared for and happy. ❤️

Re: Good luck today, moms!

• That's so sweet! I have one week left!
    Good luck today for all you working mamas!
  • My work week is Tues-Sat so I go back tomorrow. Hope everyone who is back today is doing great. Good luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I go back Wednesday. I gave myself and LO's caregiver (FIL) a short week on purpose. 
    Married March 19, 2011
    TTC off and on 04/14
    BFP 06/13/14 MC 06/15/14
    BFP 12/14/14
    1st Appt 01/13/2015
    M/C 1/19/15 D&C 1/20/15
    BFP 5/13/15
    1st Appt 06/10/2015 Peanut has HB 150
    A/S 09/02/15 It's a Girl!! Low placenta, but everything else great!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Drop off was rough for me but LO slept right through! I'm getting ready to take my lunch and go him! Thankfully the day is flying by! Good luck to you all!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • mrsgetz4000mrsgetz4000 member
    edited April 2016
    That's so sweet! I have one week left!
    Good luck today for all you working mamas!
    Didn't mean to post twice
  • Very sweet of you! I'm surprised how well things have gone so far. Although I've gotten two videos of LO which is really nice. 

I I hope you're having a great day!  
  • How is the week going? LO has been exhausted and has been going to sleep super early. He doesn't like to sleep while at daycare. They say he just observes the other kids and plays on the floor. He started with a dry cough yesterday but I'm hoping it's more because of all the pollen in the air than the start of sickness already.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • My first day back at work and she rolls over at Grandpa's house. Yep first day back and we hit a milestone. She also didn't want to sleep for Grandpa so she fell asleep nursing at about 6:30. Her bedtime isn't until 8, but I'm just letting her sleep after gently putting her down in her crib.
    Married March 19, 2011
    TTC off and on 04/14
    BFP 06/13/14 MC 06/15/14
    BFP 12/14/14
    1st Appt 01/13/2015
    M/C 1/19/15 D&C 1/20/15
    BFP 5/13/15
    1st Appt 06/10/2015 Peanut has HB 150
    A/S 09/02/15 It's a Girl!! Low placenta, but everything else great!

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Little girl decided to boycott sleep this week. Perfect timing since I started work on Monday. I'm a zombie surviving off coffee and baby smiles.

Work is tough, I miss her so much, and I hate pumping more than I've hated anything ever. Our nanny texts me pictures every couple hours, so that is amazing and keeps me going.

I had my "do not disturb" sign on my office door and my door locked, and one of the doctors still slammed on my door twice to try to get me to help him. Nope dude, not going to happen. Especially when I said "I'm going to be unavailable for the next 20 minutes, are you totally positive you don't need me?" "Yup, totally sure."