1st Trimester

My son is almost 5 months and I just found out I'm pregnant again... help!!!

jaymar9jaymar9 member
edited April 2016 in 1st Trimester
My son is almost 5 months old and I just found out today I am pregnant again... I cried for a hour and a half.. This was not planned i didn't plan on having another in till my son was at least 1-2. I feel so embarrased of what everyone in me and my fiancees family will think. I feel like some part of me I'm missing my son being a baby too.. But it is a blessing and we are happy. I'm just scared and would like some advice from you ladies in my shoes or that have been in my shoes. Thank you!!

Re: My son is almost 5 months and I just found out I'm pregnant again... help!!!

• 1) learn to stop caring what others think.  Grown some thick skin and learn how to give a mean shade to inappropriate comments.
    2) practice come backs to inappropriate comments. Such as 'wow, you know how that happens?' With 'yes, jealous I am still getting laid more than you?'. Or something like that. 

Unless you are like 16 or something*,  who cares that you will have 2 close together in age. Some people plan that.

* now, if you had a horrible 1st pregnancy or a serious condition that it was advised to wait... then they are concerned from love. 

Trust me, that are either having sex too, or wish they were. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks you guys are right who cares... im looking forward to another healthy baby
  • My son is almost 7 months and I just found out I'm pregnant again too.  This baby definitely was not planned. Not to mention I also have a 2 year old.  By the time this baby gets here, I will still have a 2 year old and a one year old.  I don't care what other people think.  As long as I have a healthy baby, I'm happy.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am in your shoes :smiley: 

My oldest is 2, my babe will just be 6 months in a few days, and I am approximately 9 weeks pregnant. 

Many husband and I did not plan this one, obviously, but in our eyes, God is the Author of Life! This little blessing was thought of long before I thought of him/her. 

I was afraid at first too! I thought what will the families think!?! What will our church think?!?! WHAT WILL MY MIDWIFE SAY?!?!?! (That she is going to give my husband a spanking ;) haha!!) 

Now, I am joyed to have another blessing on the way. Think of it this way, your babies are like Christmas gifts that you can't open for 9 months. Revel in this time dreaming of what he/she will look like! You only have 2 more trimesters to go ;) 

Congratulations!!!!