June 2016 Moms

HDBD 4/6

2»

Re: HDBD 4/6

• @bankssl1 I envy you're warm weather right now. We are having a chilly spring, and I can't wait till I can ditch the pants for skirts and dresses. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • AmberLiz99 Right now the weather is perfect! I just know we're in for a VERY hot summer!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Lilwatz we're due date twins :smile: 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Lilwatz we're due date twins :smile: 
    YAY!  I was just told I'm likely not allowed past 39 weeks, so if it's a race I might just be winning.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Sgoldberg247 loving your ultrasound pics lining your mirror!!
    (does anyone else like looking in the background of people's pics?? No? Just me??)
    Thanks, if only the top one would stop curling over!  Also, I totally check out the backgrounds of the HDBD pics too!  I guess we're just creepers like that *insert shrugging emoticon that TB doesn't have*

• 31+3!!! Today's weather is weird... Sunny and warm, then slightly cloudy, but I'm wearing my shorts anyway!! Don't mind the unmade bed and crap all over... :)
    Do you have a free range guinea pig?
    I have a piggy too, but she's 9 years old so she can't really move anywhere.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @VikingGirl12- nope, I don't do that either ;
  • 32 weeks 1 day! Still feeling relatively small. Baby just wants to hang low all the time!
    I wouldn't worry, you look average to me 
  • crdo said:

@vikinggirl12 I told my H last night when we were walking around our apartment complex that I wish people would leave their blinds open so I could see inside. Not that I want to be creepy and watch them... I don't want to see people I just want to see how other people live! What kind of furniture they have... art, etc.

So yes, I also totally look at all of your guys' photo backgrounds...

(I swear I'm not a freak)

I totally do this when I walk the dog.  We live in a development where all the houses are basically identical on the first floor so it's always fun to see what people have changed in the 35 years since the homes were built and get ideas for our own house.  We've also totally gone to open houses for stuff in our development just to see all the insides up close.  We have no shame

--ugh, trapped--

I do the same thing! H calls me a creeper, but I figure if folks don't want casual strollers to casually check out their home decor all casual-like, they can shut their curtains.
    Yeah me too! Especially in rich neighborhoods. I'm like how do these people live? And what to they do to be able to live here?
  • @vikinggirl12 I told my H last night when we were walking around our apartment complex that I wish people would leave their blinds open so I could see inside. Not that I want to be creepy and watch them... I don't want to see people I just want to see how other people live! What kind of furniture they have... art, etc.

So yes, I also totally look at all of your guys' photo backgrounds...

(I swear I'm not a freak)

Come to New York!  Once you get off the low floors, people totally leave the blinds open.  It's right out of Rear Window.