New Jersey Babies

Moving to New Jersey - Question about towns

Hi all!

My husband and I are currently looking into New Milford, Westwood, and Waldwick for houses to move from Queens, NY.  A real estate agent mentioned Little Falls.  It seems like it's more in our price range and what I am seeing, I like but I wanted to know if anyone has any feedback on any of the towns mentioned but specifically Little Falls. 

We prefer something with a good school system (of course) and we like towns that have like a square and a little main town that has restaurants and bars, etc.  We need to be less than an hour from our Union Hall in Flushing/Fresh Meadows.

TIA!!  Appreciate any info!

Re: Moving to New Jersey - Question about towns

• Little Falls in cute.  It does have a small town.  You can check the census information if you want specific information on the makeup/class breakdown/house values/median family incomes in each town. You can check NJ.com for school rankings as well.  Best of luck.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Married: October 23, 2010

DS: 8/7/2013

#2 EDD: 6/29/2016, C Section: 6/22/2016

• Hi! I'm in hunterdon county, so not much help when it comes to those towns. Sorry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Little falls is a nice town.  I don't live far from there and go to the ShopRite in town which is nicest one in area.   From what I know, it has a decent school system.  I happen to also love the town of Westwood. I love the hometown feel of it and all of the little shops.  Good luck in your hunt!
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• I love Nutley which is not from Little Falls. Has a great town!