July 2016 Moms

Week of 3/28 Randoms

1235»

Re: Week of 3/28 Randoms

• Ok is lightening crotch referring to the pelvic bone? A general burning sensation or vaginal pressure or all of the above? Because I can't get rid of a feeling I have bruised my pelvic bone near my vag. 
    I've had this for weeks and very few people have said they've also had it. Online I read to keep knees pressed together when standing up, sitting down, and rolling over. It has helped a lot, but the second I move without my knees together the pain returns. Hope that helps!
  • So nervous @Shelby00519 I don't want ppl to die :(
  • Loading the player...
  • OMG 90 minutes worth of ulcer inducing anxiety for absolutely no pay off. Ugh! We have to wait months to find out who got Lucilled  :s
  • I know!!! I kind of had a feeling they'd make us wait but still :( 80 minutes of buildup and 10 minutes of actual good stuff. 
  • Yass! I loved the 90s - I was a teenager, so I reckoned since we were having the equivalent of a teenaged girls' gif/image exchange, I might as well revert to the lingo too.

• maddmama said:
    Ok is lightening crotch referring to the pelvic bone? A general burning sensation or vaginal pressure or all of the above? Because I can't get rid of a feeling I have bruised my pelvic bone near my vag. 
    When I had what I referred to as "lightning crotch" it was actually a shocking type pain in my vagina. It wouldn't last long... Just random shocks of pain. I'm sorry you're having so much pain :( 
    When I asked my L&D friend she said it definitely feels like a shocking pain (which is what I'm feeling too) that comes and goes but sometimes can be constant. I'm hoping if you're in the LC club that yours is come and go and not constant! 
  • Thanks for the crotch help ladies :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• My mother told me she is sending me a nutribullet blender. I'm not sure what the occasion is, but I think it's just like a "here ya go," gift.  I already have a ninja master prep system.  So far it's great for smoothies with soft ingredients (like fruits, etc.) and good at chopping.  I've heard that the nutribullet really breaks down harder things like veggies so that they work in smoothies, with little prepping. I've never been much of a "green" smoothie person but I know I need to be healthier, especially after my son is born and I want to try and get back into shape. So I see how it may be a useful tool in my kitchen. . . Perhaps it might be good for hiding veggies in smoothies for my son? At 2.5 he still hardly touches vegetables. Anyone have any experience with the nutribullet? I'm very appreciative that my mother would send me this gift, but I'm not gonna lie: I'm considering returning the item and using the money towards something baby-related.  I really want to start buying a few of the big-ticket items that we need (i.e. crib, dresser, baby carrier). But I'm torn.   
  • @rnyland1 I have a nutribullet and I love it. I use to make smoothies almost every day and it's easy to disassemble and wash unlike some of the ones out there.