May 2016 Moms
Options

Fathers and diapers.

I had to share these with you ladies. My SO and I laughed so hard last night.. I thought I peed myself. So fair warning: pee before watching. 

https://youtu.be/V0oBUwxz6UE

https://youtu.be/I1LI7ndOcGU

Re: Fathers and diapers.

• Options
    Ha! These are gonna be me instead of my husband!!!
  • Options
    kp90kp90 member
    durbie92 said:
    Ha! These are gonna be me instead of my husband!!!
    My thoughts exactly. Lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Watched these with my hus this morning and cracked up!!
  • Options
    Lol! This was DH's reaction when he changed his first 6mo+ poppy diaper since DS had started on some solids. Before that, there was sometimes an odd array of texture, but it basically smelled like buttermilk.
  • Options
    My husband told me he's going to start watching YouTube videos on how to change diapers and how to swaddle so he's prepared. I said, awesome you can teach me how to swaddle when you're done then! I have no idea!!
  • Options
    My husband keeps trying to get me to agree to a number... Like a million dollars... that would make it so he never had to change a diaper. HA! Sorry buddy - no amount of money is going to make that happen !! :-) these videos are hilarious!!
  • Options
    Love these!  I showed DH a FB post of "Newborn Photos Gone Bad" and he was grossed out...I can't wait for him to get his first explosion!  I'll be ready with the camera ;)
  • Options

It's funny--I gag changing the cat's box or picking up dog poop, so I was sure when DS was born I'd be so grossed out by diapers.  I never was though, even the crazy explosive up-the-back ones.  Emptying his toddler potty now sometimes makes me barfy, but I blame it on the pregnancy hormones.  :)

Funny dads and diapers story:  My grandfather was a pediatrician for over 50 years, so you'd think he'd be a diaper pro.  I was his first grandchild, and my mom said the first time he changed me, he put the diaper on backwards!  LOL...even a professional can be a little lost in the daddy/grandpa role, I guess!  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker