September 2016 Moms
Options

"Group Warfare" Sanctimommy Post

2»

Re: "Group Warfare" Sanctimommy Post

• Options
    ccreagh said:
    The March 2013 board was amazing. We started a Facebook group and did have our fair share of drama--but that was a while ago. Our current group probably has about 80-100 ladies in it and I love it. We are all so supportive of each other--many of us have even met up in person. I look forward to a Sept 16 Facebook group! 
    My April 2013 Facebook group is still going strong. Not sure I would've survived these past three years of parenthood without those ladies. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ccreagh said:
    The March 2013 board was amazing. We started a Facebook group and did have our fair share of drama--but that was a while ago. Our current group probably has about 80-100 ladies in it and I love it. We are all so supportive of each other--many of us have even met up in person. I look forward to a Sept 16 Facebook group! 
    My April 2013 Facebook group is still going strong. Not sure I would've survived these past three years of parenthood without those ladies. 
    I always wonder which April group you were in. I'm assuming you were in the second one formed. I don't think you were in either of the two I was in (which I'm guessing were 1st and 3rd).  The first had a lot of drama and also had a spinoff group. I would like to join a group for this LO but I think I will be pretty cautious about thinking I'm in a group of best friends. Sadly it's easy to turn on someone you haven't met outside of Facebook. I guess I'll have to see how strict the cut off is to get in. I usually post a few times a week but I'm often late to UO or fffc and I can't do pages and pages of ransoms! 
    DD1 6.2011 
    DD2 4.2013 - vbac
    DS1 9.2016 - vbac, team green
    Baby #4 due 9.2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Crispy11 it was one of the later groups and we apparently got really lucky. I remember all of the crazy GBCB drama from the chick whose friend was acting as a surrogate for her, including the closing of the earlier started Facebook groups. 
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker