November 2016 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change - 3/31

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development):

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions:

When is your next appointment:

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 3/31

• Week: 7

Size of a blueberry.

Still throwing names around and brushing up on early pregnancy info. 

Ugh symptoms in overdrive this week. Breasts have gotten more sore, increase in saliva, hiccuping, nausea, food aversion. I definitely think it started earlier this time around (hopefully means it'll end earlier!)

ONE week!! 4/7.

The classic - dinner and a movie. We saw Hot Tub Time Machine. He left in the middle of it without telling me where he was going (bathroom). I thought that was weird at the time and had a slight panic of "what if he is leaving me here?!" However, completely makes sense now that I know him. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • AdmiralKittyAdmiralKitty member
    edited March 2016
    Week: 7

What's new with baby (size, development): Tic Tac/Blueberry! Tail is going away, ears, kidneys, toothbuds and leg/arm joints are forming.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: reading, trying to eat healthier. Got a prenatal yoga video that I enjoyed. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Had quite a bit more MS yesterday than I ever have before. Slightly more intense waves of nausea throughout the day and while I was trying to sleep.  I've been off work for a week and go back today, and if this continues it's going to be a rough couple days. 

When is your next appointment: one week- 4/7

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. We used to work together but in very different departments. It took him 6 months after our first official "meet cute" in the front galley of an airplane to ask me out. I was living out of state at the time and commuting by airplane (normal for flight attendants) but we had talked every day for at least a few hours from when he asked me out until our actual first date. He picked me up at the airport and I ran out of the terminal and kissed him on the curb and told him I just wanted to get that out of the way so we could enjoy our first date without any awkwardness. He was a bit overwhelmed but instantly relaxed (and our date included lots of kissing after that). He's a private pilot so he took me on a "bay tour" of the SF bay area and over the Golden Gate Bridge. I've lived here my whole life and had never done that so it was a huge treat and a major win for this airplane nerd. We spent all day together and at dinner he told me I was the girl he was going to marry. We moved in together 3 months later, got engaged 9 months after moving in, and married 6 months after that. 

• Loading the player...
  • Week: 9

Baby is officially a fetus! 
    Just trying to keep my food down. 
    Reglan is not helping me at all! 
    Next Thursday!
    GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date.  We went to the Zoo. We had been friendly before that because we had been friends for months but the Zoo was our official first date. He even stopped by his hometown to introduce me to his parents. That was a little awkward. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week: 8

What's new with baby (size, development): Baby is the size of a raspberry

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Just reading more and resting

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: This m/s is for the birds, I'm not sure how I'll make it if this goes the whole first tri (or longer). Luckily I can work from home, so I've done that almost every day this week.

When is your next appointment: Just had one two days ago. The next one is set for April 28

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. H and I met working in a restaurant kitchen in high school. Our first "official" date was to a movie (it was horrible!) and then Applebee's for dinner.

• @AdmiralKitty - yoga and I have a want to live it/hate it relationship, but I know prenatal is supposed to be gentler. Sooo... Wanna share what video it is that you're liking?
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• I have the Exact same relationship with yoga @MrsDho11 ... I want to love it so much and I usually don't. I got this one from Amazon and it's definitely not too hard but still made my legs and arms burn a bit without being overwhelming: 

• Week:  8 weeks 

Baby is he size of a raspberry now. Although they looked like a gummy bear on the ultrasound yesterday. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby:   Still nothing lol 

nausea had been kicking my ass bad but I got reglan and Zantac yesterday and that's already made a huge difference 

my next appointment is April 29th at 12 weeks. And then I'll be starting progesterone shots weekly again at 16 weeks with ultrasounds every two weeks starting then until 24 weeks to keep an eye on my cervix. 

we never really did an official Asking out and going out on a date thing. I made him dinner one night lol Dates aren't really our speed though. 

What's new with baby (size, development): Baby is the size of a blueberry

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: We started talking about baby names this week, but other than that, not much. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Morning sickness hit earlier this time than it did with my first pregnancy, so I'm not loving that. Hoping it doesn't last until 16 weeks like it did with DD. :(

When is your next appointment: My first appointment and ultrasound is next Friday, April 8. I am getting soooo impatient! I'm jealous of everyone's US pictures!

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. Our first date he took me to this little indie movie theater we have here. It was a nice idea, but the movie was a French movie called the Wild Child and it was a little weird, and no subtitles. lol. And THEN, walking over to the restaurant after the movie, we ran into an ex-girlfriend. Sooo first date was a little rough, but I still knew he was the one, so it worked out alright. ;) 
    28 years old. Married 5 years.
    DD born Oct 2014 via C-Section (footling breech)
    Baby #2 (AND #3...SURPRISE!) Due Nov 17, 2016. Found out it was twins at 18+5! 

• Week: 9

What's new with baby (size, development): Baby is a fetus! He/she is also developing a sense of balance and taste buds. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Nothing, just waiting around until we can hear the heartbeat until we tell more people. Still fishing around with the at home doppler, nothing yet. Gonna try again today. (Yes, I realize it still may be too early.) 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: The bloat is unreal, it is so annoying. Dealing with more nausea since week 8 hit, I have some in the am but not as bad as in the evening. Just random gagging, no puking yet. Boobs are still sore, but last night I rolled over onto them and didn't have the intense pain that I normally get so of course I stayed awake worrying that something was wrong. Also I've been pretty irritable lately. Oh and still with the pregnancy gas. Ugh. 

When is your next appointment: April 27th. So far away! I'll be 13 weeks and I still won't get an ultrasound. They will try to find the heartbeat though. 

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. We were friends first, but probably our first "date" (even though I didn't think it was a date) was driving me out to a beach on Lake Michigan 45 mins away and looking for shooting stars. It was romantical. 
  • (I accidentally posted this on the Tuesday ticker change... oops)
    Week:

Blueberry but according to Ovia raspberry so idk.. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: DH and I are fixing things around the house. We just fixed our pool this week. We have a list of projects... I started yoga!
    Tired, sore bbs, bloated, thirsty, occasional nausea. 

When is your next appointment: April 11th

We went to my homecoming together lol 2007. 
    Anniversary
    BabyFetus Ticker

Kidney bean

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I'm the FTM following the checklist, so I bought a bellaband, pulled out my "fat pants", reviewed our life insurance, started filling out our Belly Book, and started reading the Mayo Clinic Guide. Yes, I accept that this is crazy.

I'm feeling well. Definitely tired with some boob soreness and queasiness, but nothing I can't handle.

April 14 at 10 weeks for a second ultrasound!

A set up by my college roommate. We were both sophomores in college and watched a movie.
    Pregnancy Ticker

TTC #1 since June 2012
    Me (28) - DOR (AFC <10, undetectable AMH, >10 FSH), homozygous E429A MTHFR
    DH (29) - MFI low count and morphology

September 2013 IUI#1 - Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN
    October 2013 IUI#2 - Letrozole + Menopur + Trigger + IUI = BFN

Nov 2013 IVF/ICSI #1 - Protocol: BCP prep, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (12 days), ganirelex
    Results: 5 retrieved / mature, 4 fertilized, 1 arrested and 3 complex abnormal after day 3 PGS = Cancelled after ER
    Jan/Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #2 - Protocol: Estrogen priming, high doses Menopur and Bravelle (11 days), microdose lupron
    Results: Cancelled after 11 days of stims due to low response and E2 levels
    Feb 2014 IVF/ICSI #3 - Protocol: No prep, low dose Menopur (6 days), ganirelex, Bravelle booster with trigger
    Results: 1 retrieved / 0 mature = Cancelled after ER

Officially moving on to embryo adoption! We used and love Embryo Adoption Services of Cedar Park
    October 2014 FET #1 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    December 2014 FET #2 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 4 from match #1, BFN
    March 2015 FET #3 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    May 2015 FET #4 - BCP/Lupron/Estrace/Prometrium, lost 2 to thaw, transferred 2 of 6 from match #2, BFN
    October 2015 FET #5 - Natural cycle, lost 1 from match #3 and 1 from clinic backup to thaw, transferred 1 backup, BFN
    February 2016 FET #6 - Natural cycle, transferred 1 from match #4, B FREAKING P!
    Beta 1 = 162, Beta 2 = 316, doubling just over 48 hours