flame freefriday confession 
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: FFFC

• fishee333fishee333 member
    edited April 2016
    I've got a babysitter for tonight, but I don't know if I will feel up for going out. I've got work to get done, I need a shower, and I need more sleep, and I have one hour to fit that all in before it's time to go out (my DH is working from home this morning and can watch LO for an hour before he heads in to work....well really he's going to a work party). I'm lying next to LO right now begging her to take a nap so I can nap too, but she refuses. Keeps spitting out her binky then freaks out. I know she's tired though!

Update: it's been 6 hours since LO woke up for the day and she's only had a 30 min nap. DH's friend decided to randomly stop by, now DH and friend are hanging out together in the garage...for 2 hours now. Where's my break?
  • Loading the player...
  • I took SO's credit card this morning so I could go buy formula instead of him because I needed to get out of this house! It would have been much easier and faster for him to go get it. 

In doing so, I made him late for work. 
  • SBH041815SBH041815 member
    edited April 2016
    Some days I can hardly wait for my DH to go to work. There are times I am desperately needing a break but what I want equally as bad is no stupid arguments and silent treatments. We are just at each other these days over stupid stuff. So freaking annoying!
    So go away DH and let me have peace and no one to give me the side eye when I eat chips!

edit*because I can't spell 
  • I may end up switching to a different bank all because of today. I get it's the 1st of the month, but at 2pm the bank branch I normally go to (it's a block away) was swamped! There were 20 customers waiting in line all because they have stopped doing drive through banking stuff. I have DD2 with me and just nope! I turned around and went to the next nearest location. It too was swamped with people, not only inside, but also for the ATM there was almost 10 cars lined up so it was hard to drive around that because of where the exit is. I had to drive across town to go to one that I know isn't very busy because of it's location, but I am just so irritated because I had to waste an hour of my day to get that one thing done.

Then the formula struggle. DD2 is on Alumentum because she has a milk protein allergy as well as Sandifer Syndrome. It's more expensive, which is fine because it's a specialized formula for kiddos with allergies, but why can't they make bigger containers of it? I have these cans of it, but I wish I had a bigger container just to cut down on wasted space and also to keep it all together! Blah! I want tacos!
  • @PedsIsHardcore have you thought of getting a bigger container for the formula? 

Before my wic kicked in I was buying bigger cans of formula wic only let's me get the tiny cans. So I pour the tiny cans into the big container so I have more space :)

my fffc: 
    ive been eating non stop since I got home. 
    - cheeseburger 
    - fries 
    - onion rings 
    -  carrot cake 
    - ice cream 
    - Doritos 

seriously i I can't stop ! 
  • @PedsIsHardcore ugh. Brynlee is on Nutramigen and it's almost $40 a can. One itty bitty can that doesn't even last a full week... 
  • Becky012016Becky012016 member
    edited April 2016
    LO was a unicorn the past 3 nights. Tonight? He's a donkey...

i miss my unicorn. 
  • My confession is i am now the proud owner of a 2015 jeep patriot!!!
  • jessjuhnkejessjuhnke member
    edited April 2016
    mrsnc said:
    I hate thank you notes. I hate writing them, I hate receiving them, I hate everything about them. Honestly, I appreciate the present for LO but if you're going to harp about not getting a thank you note for a present that was not asked for (like at a shower) then I'd really rather not have the gift. Hello I'm trying to care for a newborn, control my hormones, manage work, and keep myself semi-presentable, I don't have time or energy to mail you a thank you note! 
    I agree 100%. I always tell people not to send me a thank you card. I hate them. I feel like a gift is a gift plain and simple and accepting it does not enter you into some agreement to make a show of thanking me for it.
  • Some relatives sent us money for our LO and I can't remember if I sent the Thank Yous or just thought about it.  My family gets super upset if gifts aren't acknowledged, so I might be sending them multiple thanks yous
  • I went to bed at 745 last night. (Friday night)

In my defense it was my first week back to work so I'm getting use to a new schedule. 
  • @PedsIsHardcore have you thought of getting a bigger container for the formula? 

Before my wic kicked in I was buying bigger cans of formula wic only let's me get the tiny cans. So I pour the tiny cans into the big container so I have more space :)

my fffc: 
    ive been eating non stop since I got home. 
    - cheeseburger 
    - fries 
    - onion rings 
    -  carrot cake 
    - ice cream 
    - Doritos 

seriously i I can't stop ! 
    I haven't had a chance to go buy one since I'm back to work and Friday was awful trying to run errands because it was the first. Blah on all of it! 
  • l4rkl4rk member
    edited April 2016
    nackie said:
    Some relatives sent us money for our LO and I can't remember if I sent the Thank Yous or just thought about it.  My family gets super upset if gifts aren't acknowledged, so I might be sending them multiple thanks yous
    Sounds like you need a wing woman... get your mom to ask your relatives, "did your card arrive yet?" If they say no, pop it in the mail the next day...