July 2016 Moms

Crafty Things for April

This is the first thread I've ever started because I needed to show off the one crafty thing I've successfully done for this baby. 

I made a mobile!

Alright, ladies. Put me to shame with your recent craftiness. 

Re: Crafty Things for April

• Love your crib, and great job on the mobile! There is actually a "crafty" thread already started if you just use to search function you'll find it there and you'll be able to see other peoples crafts 
  • Loading the player...
  • It's probably time for a new crafty thread anyway, especially because the last one was a weekly. Good work
    @DominiqueU!

I'm in the midst of binding my quilt, and I ordered the chemicals to make cyanotypes to make drapes for the nursery. I'm really excited about doing cyanotypes on the fronts and black out fabric on the backs, I haven't worked with cyanotype fabric since college and I miss it! 

• @DominiqueU that mobile is so cute! I almost made one just like but I doubted my crafting abilities haha. I love your colors! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Yeah because @bunkie999 if you used the search function as well you would have seen the multiple monthly craft posts/check ins.
  • @DominiqueU it's almost April so new thread time! You go girl! Love the mobile!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• @winnie1122 those are so adorable!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @winnie1122 Looooovveeeee!  We're going with a monster-esque theme and have been losing our minds with adorable monsters on clothes and such.
  • I'm crocheting loveys for two of my friends' babies. (A fox and a raccoon one)  After that I'll make one for my baby and finish her blanket. 

Ill post a picture once I'm done. I'm going to make the fox body today. :D
  • @winnie1122 Looooovveeeee!  We're going with a monster-esque theme and have been losing our minds with adorable monsters on clothes and such.
    Oh us too! They've just had so many cute monster fabrics and clothes out that I can't handle it! This kid is going to end up being dressed in monster everything for the first year of his life at this rate....I just can't resist it when I see it!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow The crib was $99 on Walmart.com. I adore it. 
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow I just winged them, bought a bunch of felt squares and some embroidery thread and just had fun! I got the idea from a few mobiles I saw on Pinterest though, so I bet there are some patterns out there! Glad to see you back! Been thinking about you!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow The crib was $99 on Walmart.com. I adore it. 
    I was just looking at your awesome mobile and had to go back to look at the crib. That's gorgeous and what a great deal. I love the whole color scheme.
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• @noelietrex is keepin' it real. Hahahahaha

@juliagulia38 that is adorable! I bet you could set up an etsy shop and make some money on those!

• themamalionthemamalion member
    edited April 2016
    [edited because wrong account name -- wtf?!?!]
    TW: MORE DRAMA THAN LIFETIME TELEVISION!

3 miscarriages.
    2 chemical pregnancies.
    1 infant loss.

8/2016: We lost our first baby to CHARGE Syndrome and HLHS when he was 3 weeks old. 
    1/2018: Our healthy son was born. :)
    4/13/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow Hella knitting skills right there. You put mine to shame.

• @PleaseSendPicklesNow using the cat face to blur was an awesome touch.
  • @sboston06 You have beautiful stitching! Do you mind if I ask where you got the pattern? I'd like to make a Christmas stocking for my baby but I'm not happy with any of the patterns on the online store I usually purchase from.
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @fleurdelakeview thank you! I use only Dimensions Gold for our stockings so they all "match" in size/length and stitch count.
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • @sboston06 Those are beautiful!
  • @sboston06Those stockings are awesome! That is officially my next project!
    Pregnancy Ticker