July 2016 Moms
Options

Vibrating?

Hi everyone

Happy April!
So this has been happening since yesterday. 25 weeks as of Wednesday. So there is this weird vibrating thing happening. Its super low, almost feels like in my vagina! TMI i know, sorry...maybe just above it. i don't know. Hard to detect. It feels like a vmmmmmm pause vmmmmm pause. And its always the same amount for the vibration, and then the pause. it is very light, but absolutely there. I think it could be our baby cub breathing, could be it moving a body part back and forth. I am not concerned BUT has anyone else felt this? i am so curious! I have had the feeling standing, sitting and laying down. So i know its not depending on a certain position i am in. Its random..happens a bit then stops, but starts again. Any thoughts? 

Thanks ladies! 

Re: Vibrating?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok, what's the tooth shaped one do?
  • Options
    I hope that it's for 'exterior use only'  
  • Options
    I raised an eyebrow on that one, too. Must google when I leave work.
  • Options
    @ButterMyBiscuit was hoping for a Good Vibrations gif!
    DD1: Born January 2013
    DD2: Due July 12, 2016
    Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    Is this a April fool's?? 
    If Not I would mention it to your doctor! Maybe pinch nerve?
  • Options
    https://www.amazon.com/Jimmyjane-Form-Waterproof-Vibrator-Pink/dp/B0049QAC36

it's an expensive one. Apparently it lets you squeeze both sides of your clit during stimulation. 
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    https://www.amazon.com/Jimmyjane-Form-Waterproof-Vibrator-Pink/dp/B0049QAC36

it's an expensive one. Apparently it lets you squeeze both sides of your clit during stimulation. 
    Better hurry and buy one....that is quite the discount! 

ETA: Ummm...and the reviews are funny!
    Lol to all totally not a april fools joke. Its literally a seriously thing that i am feeling. By me saying it feels like its in my vagina, i mean it as it feels as low as there. Its a feeling very low in my belly. But thanks for all the jokes. And i appreciate any serious replies as i am still waiting to see if someone has actually felt this feeling as well.  
    P.s  not everything needs to be sexual when you mention the words vagina and vibration in the same sentence
  • Options
    Nope not new here been a member for 4 years but i shall really start to think twice the next time i ask a question. 
  • Options
    I've read about some ladies feeling vibrations in the March symptoms thread. 
  • Options
    Lol to all totally not a april fools joke. Its literally a seriously thing that i am feeling. By me saying it feels like its in my vagina, i mean it as it feels as low as there. Its a feeling very low in my belly. But thanks for all the jokes. And i appreciate any serious replies as i am still waiting to see if someone has actually felt this feeling as well.  
    P.s  not everything needs to be sexual when you mention the words vagina and vibration in the same sentence
    I have been feeling the same thing. It was pretty consistent for about a week and now I may feel it for just a few minutes once or twice a day, usually at night. I was told it was my muscles loosening for birth. It's very strange though!
  • Options
    @Y0urm0m genius! Free two day delivery couldn't be put to better use!
  • Options
    @Y0urm0m That's where I bought mine, 12.99 for a rabbit. 
    I got ripped off. I spent $20 

free 2 day shipping though
  • Options
    This makes me want to go shopping on Amazon now. I'm at work... <.<   >.>   <.<
    Okay, let's make this quick.