Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

weekly weigh-in/fitness check | 3/28/16

Current Weight/Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week?

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?

Any challenges you're facing this week?

How did you do with your goals last week?

GTKY: If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?

BabyFruit Ticker
Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11

Re: weekly weigh-in/fitness check | 3/28/16

• Options
    206.2 / 199.4
    Exercise at least 6/7 days this week.
    Wrestlemania is Sunday, so we're going to probably have some trashy food to go with our trashy programming.
    I made 6/7!  The one day I had actually just totally forgotten to work out. Whoops!  There was one day that I wasn't feeling it at all, so I just did a short 20 minute session.  Overall, though, I'm a little bummed - I was actually down to 204.6 on Thursday and had a very overboard weekend and undid all that.  Ugh.
    Telekinesis!  I've always thought that was super coolio.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Options
    Ok I joined this once...and never came back - now I'm here to stay!

I will weigh myself at the gym tomorrow but when I weighed myself at the docs two weeks ago I was 141.4lbs

Goal weight = 120lbs

I feel ready to do this - I'm 5f2 so was shocked to realise that my weight classes me as obese. I also saw some vacation pics of me and wasnt overly impressed so it's time to dop some weight and in fairness I have been eating like food is going out of fashion....

I
    will get to the gym at least twice this week (will increase this next week) and no more bad foods.

My back is giving me a lot of pain and I cant get to the chiro until 15th April - so need to go easier at the gym

I
    was on vacation - although I did 30 mins excercise in that week which I think deserves a medal

To
    be able to eat what I want and do no exersise and still have abs and a jawline to die for (and be able to fly)

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't have a goal weight anymore just goal habits (4 days of exercise and meeting all nutrition goals).

It's spring break so no excuses. I want to get into the gym 5 days this week.\

Not wanting to do anything because it's spring break. Hahahaha

Terrible. Although, I did spend awhile chopping all my veggies for the week and I'm prepping a big batch of rice today so cooking healthy will be a breeze.

Super healing probably. Not immortal or anything but just healing super quickly, Wolverine style. 
  • Options
    Current Weight/Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? SW: 240 CW: 246 GW: 175 then 150 

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? No more junk food at all! Zip, zero, zilch!

Any challenges you're facing this week? I'm extremely bummed out because I've been eating a lot healthier lately yet I gained 6 lbs. I'm not sure if some of it's remaining bloating from AF or not, but I'm about to cry. I was completely forgoing my normal fast food runs (which used to be a lot because of DH's schedule) and eating more fruits and veggies, yet I gained weight. Wtf body? 

How did you do with your goals last week? I met my goals and was feeling okay until I stepped on the scale. :-(

GTKY: If you could pick one superpower, what would it be? Shapeshifting. I want to be able to live free in nature like animals while still retaining my human ability to understand it.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options
    Current Weight/Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? I'm currently waiting for AF to show up any day so I'm in full "Eat All The Things" mode.

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Not to eat all the things and to do all the workouts?  But seriously, I need to meal plan and STICK TO IT!  Also, I need to run at least twice this week.

Any challenges you're facing this week? Crazy schedules that make eating out WAY too easy.

How did you do with your goals last week? I worked out once and ate healthy maybe twice?

GTKY: If you could pick one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation. No more driving or flying anywhere ever and I could visit family whenever I wanted to.  Oh, and maybe go to Hawaii right now instead of being stuck in the cold and snow.  It could also be beneficial fitness wise.  When there's less than perfect weather here, I could teleport to whichever destination had the nicest running weather and get new pins on my running map!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    edited March 2016
    alright, I am going to put this out there..  I've gained alotmof weight in the past year (40 lbs) for various reasons and that has to stop. I do not enjoy the way I look at the moment and I feel it limits me physically now.  As someone who was always athletic growing up, that really effing sucks. Basically I've been sitting around trying to wish the weight away without actually making an effort.  Shockingly, that didn't work. 

CW: 240ish (scale battery died last week and I know Easter was not kind)
    GW1: 200
    GW2: 175 (where I was for our wedding and also more or less a technically "normal" BMI)

DH and are following the 21 day fix eating plan and trying to make it work with Blue Apron.  We followed it about 6 months ago for about 4 or 5 weeks and had results.  It helped us to balance out intake and also get more fruits and veggies in. My goal this week is to stick to what I plan to eat and not cave and run to the cafeteria for lunch or a snack.  

My other goal this week is to get all my water in.  After even a few days of good water intake I just feel better all around.  It really helps the whole deal. 

The week should be ok, work really actually helps with the plan because I can actually plan around it.  This weekend will be tough because we are wedding dress shopping for my little sister.  She plans to do a wine tasting for wedding wine as well. 

I was actually  pretty good through Friday and started feeing a little better.  Then easter hit. 

faster than light travel.  

Edited ti to try to fix formatting but then gave up because mobile. 
  • Options
    @furbabymom2007- That would be awesome!

Anyone on here on My Fitness Pal? I'd love to do some kind of recipe swap on there. I love adapting recipes to make them healthier!
  • Options
    @BerkeBaby I've used my fitness pal in the past, but very much like my good reads account, I've kept it private so people don't know what read (or eat in this case) lol. 

With the 21 day thing I made a tracking sheet for DH and I to plan our meals.  It's just an 11x17 frame that we write on with dry erase markers.  I made a super ghetto weekly planning sheet on it in PowerPoint and printed it out and put it in the frame.   

• Options
    CW: I actually don't know. I have been horrible for 3 weeks and haven't weighed myself! My last weight was 214ish (up from my lowest of 205)
    SW: 255
    GW: #1 is to break below 200!

Get back on track! DH and I both recommitted today after 3 absolutely horrible weeks. So far so good. We have been living a much healthier lifestyle for the last year, and these three weeks were the worst we've done since we started. I think we're both over that binge now.

Well today is CD1, so that's always a challenge food wise. But after how these last three weeks make me feel, I don't even want the bad food!

See above.

DH always says stopping time because then it's as if you can teleport and essentially mimics some other superpowers, so I'm going to steal that!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options

i didn't step on a scale this morning bc I ate all the food yesterday. And dessert.   But overall I feel so much healthier 

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week?  To continue eating healthy and run at least two days this week. 

Any challenges you're facing this week?  Going on a day trip to Washington, D.C. For work Wednesday so it's a 3 hour trip each way..I imagine we will only be able to grab a bite to eat and usually those quick places lack healthy options so I'll have to try to do healthier 

How did you do with your goals last week? Eh I need to step it up with my steps. I get irrational during the TWW and am nervous to go hard which makes no sense because people who run marathons get knocked up so I'm just being silly..but yet I still do it . 

Teleportation please. 

@furbabymom2007
    That sounds fun!! I would be interested 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    So great to read all of your goals and progress!

SW: 231 CW: 214.9 GW: first goal 199..then we'll go from there 

Hot yoga 3x...jog 2x....actually track my food in the ww app

Any challenges you're facing this week!
    Not really no.

Terrible. Fell off track and didn't track at all. I almost slipped off the wagon but held on by a thread and jumped back on today. 

Flying! That would be so cool.
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    SW 198.9, CW 192.9

Crossfit 3x, 10K steps/day; stay at my calories all week. Easter was a bit of a splurge!

Road trip to NY to see my little sister play LAX - always end up hungry and eating junk.  This time I will be more prepared with packed snacks and a run before we leave!

Pretty darn good - getting much more consistant with workouts and my daily step goal, still working on getting my nutrition on point.  There is a large competition at the gym starting up next week for fitness/weight loss and I am pretty pumped to get that going.

Flying!
    Me: 30 DH: 33 
    Married: July 2010
    TTC #1: October 2016
    BFP 11/12/2016 ~ EDD 7/26/2017
  • Options
    izza2izza2 member
    @furbabymom2007  - I'd be up for that as well! I don't think we need a new thread for it, though. Keeping it in this thread should suffice.

Current Weight/Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? 200+ / 150

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Keep working out and cut back on the Dunkin Donuts coffee... again...

Any challenges you're facing this week? Nope. Good week for me.
    How did you do with your goals last week? Decent
    GTKY: If you could pick one superpower, what would it be? Flying. I would love to be able to fly everywhere.  It would save me so much gas money... plus it would be beautiful. 

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @furbabymom2007 I would be interested! I have not been participating in this thread because I have totally fallen off the wagon, but really want to get back on track. I have participated in challenge groups on MFP before, and they usually do a shared Google spreadsheet so you can see everyone's progress there. Just a thought. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    CW: 151.8  GW: 145 - Feeling extremely bloated and exhausted from AF.

Eat good food and not splurge on candy, also to workout 6 days.

Keeping energy up and not letting AF hinder my workouts. I am currently doing the Jillian Michaels Body Shred series and am on week 3 day 2. Holy cow it is hard.

Very good working out wise, but should of laid off the Easter candy more.

I would love to be a shape shifter like Mystique from X-Men.  
  • Options
    @furbabymom2007 - I prefer to check my weight on Fridays. It gives me the whole week to stay on track and a little bit a leeway, should I need to redirect after a rough weekend. :) I don't know if anyone else would be okay with that, though. Just an idea.

I love that there is someone who loves spreadsheets as much as I do. Have you heard of Wunderlist? It's an app that lets you put your lists/to-dos together and assign people to carry out tasks. It's amazing. I use it when I head up different committees so that I can keep everything organized. I am addicted to it.
  • Options
    sldp123 said:
    @furbabymom2007 I would be interested! I have not been participating in this thread because I have totally fallen off the wagon, but really want to get back on track. I have participated in challenge groups on MFP before, and they usually do a shared Google spreadsheet so you can see everyone's progress there. Just a thought. 
    I looked on MFP and I can't figure out how to create a challenge.  Is it just something in the forums?  I shy away from a Google spreadsheet... Just because I don't want my real contact information shared just yet lol.  Though I am not super familiar with Google spreadsheets.. Do you have to be logged in? 

There is is also a website called thintopia that could work. I created one as a test but now I can't edit it... So it isn't the most user friendly site.  If you want to check it out the competition is called "TTC biggest loser" and the password is tcoyf. I'd paste the link here but I am bumping on my phone and searching website on my work computer... It's lunchtime I swear! 

@BerkeBaby

I don't particularly care what day we weigh in, I just shy away from Friday because I have every other Friday off from work and tend to travel on those days.  If I am not keeping up with a spreadsheet and we use an online service, I don't know how it handles missed entries.  If I am tracking the spreadsheet it just means that updates don't get sent out until Monday.  And in all honesty, if that is the case... Just inbox me on whatever day you weigh in and I will just "snap the line" at the start of each week to report on the previous weeks progress. 
  • Options
    @BerkeBaby I haven't heard of wunderlist... I'll have to check it out!  For now my Dh and I use a grocery list app that we can both see.  It's great when I know he is going to the store, I can just add things for him to get.  We also just use it for simple checklists when needed.  It's stupid simple and not pretty but it's free and gets the job done! 
  • Options
    I don't want make things more difficult. :) I'll just check in on Mondays and use my Friday weight. :) No big deal. I love Wunderlist. We're doing a bunch of home renovations, so I just start a new project and divide things up between DH and me. It's so awesome.
  • Options
    BerkeBaby said:
    I don't want make things more difficult. :) I'll just check in on Mondays and use my Friday weight. :) No big deal. I love Wunderlist. We're doing a bunch of home renovations, so I just start a new project and divide things up between DH and me. It's so awesome.
    It's actually probably easier just to let people choose their day... It's not like there is money at stake.  With my family we all paid in $50 and the 1st and 2nd place got money.  3rd got their money back.  We had like 14 ppl so it was significant money.  Because of this... I had to be particular about the rules. But this is just for fun and a good way to be held accountable. 
  • Options
    245 lb (OMG)/145 lb
    Feeling like that's a lot! 
    Trying to not eat sweets. It's really hard for me because I get my sweet tooth right after O... which is about now... When candy is on sale from Easter. Ugh.
    Besides that I don't want to do anything... we moved to a different area outside of town, so our gym is much, much further away. ( we used to live about two blocks away). I hate having to come into town, drive all the way through it just to get to the gym. And I am a big baby and I hate going outside to walk/run because weather.  
    I've had a goal of losing weight for a while, but I haven't really gone for it. So I am counting today as "GO day"
    I would love to have the laser vision stuff. Just so I can heat my tea back up without a microwave. Or my bathwater when it gets cold.  :p

@furbabymom2007  -  I'd be interested too!
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options

@furbabymom2007 I like the TTC Biggest Loser idea!

Current Weight/Goal Weight OR how are you feeling this week? SW: 195 CW: 193 GW: 150ish

Fitness and Nutrition Goals for the week? Focusing on not overeating in the evening. Also, trying to get good sleep. I missed working out yesterday, but am hoping to get it in every day the rest of the week!

Any challenges you're facing this week? Week of O, so trying not to eat everything I see!  Also, trying to not eat ALL the Easter Candy…

How did you do with your goals last week? Surprisingly well.  Was able to exercise every day after work as planned, and didn’t overeat or anything when home for Easter which was good.

GTKY: If you could pick one superpower, what would it be? I’ve always wished that I could fly! (and by the looks of other responses, I'm not alone in that wish!)

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    @furbabymom2007 I would definitely be interested! I think it would be easier to let people choose their own day to weigh in, but make the week end on a certain day for the contest for the gif, so that if you don't weigh in by so-and-so day for the week, you can't be named the winner.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options
    @furbabymom2007 Interested!! I would prefer a Monday weigh in because that's when I weigh in for my weight watchers.
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    I'm in! 
  • Options
    @furbabymom2007 Interested!! I would prefer a Monday weigh in because that's when I weigh in for my weight watchers.
    Great!  All that means is that your results won't show up in the chart until the following week because Monday morning I will be gathering the weights that have been received throughout the previous week. Go ahead and inbox me your weight from this past Monday to serve as your starting point. :) 
  • Options
    So... newbie to the boards. how do I inbox instead of post to a thread? Sorry for my stupidity. I read the newbie stuff for the most important stuff, but I don't want to have to dig through all the info to see if this is addressed in there. 
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone

Loss History (TW):
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    So... newbie to the boards. how do I inbox instead of post to a thread? Sorry for my stupidity. I read the newbie stuff for the most important stuff, but I don't want to have to dig through all the info to see if this is addressed in there. 
    On mobile, you can click on my name and then click send private message. 

Not sure about in the actual site lol 
  • Options
    @furbabymom2007Thanks!!

Loss History (TW):
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Next Up:
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    @furbabymom2007 Yes! I'm late to the party, but I'm so in for this! Love the idea. I also like that we can use our own weigh on days retroactively! So excited to have people to be accountable to again!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    juliebeannnjuliebeannn member
    edited March 2016
    Oh! I wanna join!!!  Love the idea of TTC Biggest Loser @furbabymom2007!!

Intro: I was super fitness freak a few years back and lost close to 35lbs.  Through job stress, living through a home renovation (no kitchen for 4 months) and just lack of motivation, I gained close to 30lbs in 2015.  I need to go back to square one and start again.  

SW: 170 / GW: 135 

Fitness goal for this week: Run 2x and Crossfit 2x
    Nutrition goal for this week - no cheat days, I had too many of those last week

Just as I got comfortable with running again, the temperature is supposed to drop into the 40s again.  WHY?!  My asthmatic lungs really don't like cold air.  

Started running, that's something, right?

To be able to pick which calories count and which don't (ie. grilled chicken and veggies do, chinese take out and ice cream don't)
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    Just a little reminder, if you want to play TTC biggest loser, send me your starting weight and your overall goal before the end of Sunday (Est).  You can weigh in any day of these, just send me your weight when you do.  I will compile data first thing Monday morning and send it out! 
  • Options
    SW: 217; CW: 197? I haven't weighed myself in a few days, GW: 150
    I'd mainly just like to get back on track. The last few weeks have been rough and I have been eating my feelings and stress eating.
    Going out of town this weekend and it is my birthday on saturday, and those two things usually does not fair well for the waistline.
    Just okay. Not too terrible, but I can do better.
    Probably super speed. I would really love to fly, but with speed I could come pretty close. Speed would just come in handy so often. Need to clean the house, take a shower, blow-dry my hair, do 17 loads of laundry, and make dinner? Poof, done! Yes, I need that.

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
  • Options
    Feeling pretty good. Not perfect with my eating but been going to hot yoga almost every day. I dont even know if hot yoga really contributes to weight loss....it's super hard..and i sweat like 50 buckets..but i read somewhere that it doesnt really help with weight loss because your heart rate doesnt go up enough...but i wear my fitbit and it goes up between 125-140 at some points

I've already gotten my 3 hot yoga classes in...hoping to go one more day and try to start my couch to 5k now that it's warm out

Not really...feeling pretty happy...and confident :) 

Not very good....didn't track. My eating is the hard part

flight!
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    IT'S A BOY!

• Options
    @furbabymom2007 I tried to message you but I'm on mobile and not sure what I'm doing.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker