September 2015 Moms
Options

Prego again?

I'm due November 17th!! Exactly 14 months after my daughter was born. Anyone else??

Re: Prego again?

• Options
    momofsweetpsmomofsweetps member
    edited March 2016
    Not I! I have been on your shoes though. My first 2 are 15 months apart. They are awesome friends. Congrats and good luck to you. 
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! That's awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you mind if I ask if you are breastfeeding?? I am and still haven't gotten a period. I'm dying to get pregnant again. Haha.
  • Options
    Yes I am still breastfeeding! Mostly at night and in the mornings
  • Options
    Have you noticed any change in your supply?
  • Options
    Not really!! I was actually pretty surprised!! 
  • Options
    Due Aug 05
  • Options
    Due November 2! Exciting but scary lol!
  • Options
    Congrats! I'd like to get pregnant again soon too, but going to give it a couple more months. 

• Options
    Yes I am still breastfeeding! Mostly at night and in the mornings
    Had you actually had a period yet? I was thinking about trying to get pregnant soon but I am still breastfeeding and have not gotten my period yet! My OB said you could get pregnant without your period but that seems unlikely to me, unless it's the very first time you ovulate!
  • Options
    My mom did not get her period when she got pregnant with my brother (I was 3 months old and EBF). My friend went off the mini-pill and was breastfeeding when she got pregnant, she did not get her period and by the time her new LO is born she will have been without a period for over 2.5 years!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't had a period in 3 years and DD is 6 months old.  You CAN get pregnant without a cycle!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I thought I was pregnant for a few days. Then I got my period. I have never been so sad and relieved at the same time. I just love holding a tiny newborn and my husband and i make beautiful babies and all the fb preggo announcements give me that baby fever, but LO is a high needs baby and we're still struggling at 7 months! Congrats to all you ladies who are preggers. Maybe in a few months we will do it again =)