November 2016 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change Check In

Week: 

What's new with baby (size, development):

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions:

When is your next appointment:

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date.

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change Check In

• Options
    Week: 6!

What's new with baby (size, development):  Baby is the size of a sweet pea, ~1/4in.  He/she is circulating blood, starting to sprout prominent facial landmarks, and starting to flip his/her little flippers!

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: I finished our handwritten announcements and will start sending those out to our families and close friends since we still live so far away.  H had a great idea and I ran with it.  There's no guessing involved but it's a Navy thing, so I feel like we'll have to explain it to at least a few people.

***TMI*** I'm still having a little bit of brown-tinged CM, which I'm reading online is generally the color of "that? don't worry about that."  Minimal cramping, hunger and thirst, boobs are sore and bloat is happening.  The boobs and the bloat haven't been as bad the last couple of days so I'm also reading into that.  My body has been playing this fun game of giving me a vivid dream about the thing I'm scared of happening, happening.  First before my second Beta draw, then last night after the CM.  My name is virginiaham and I'm still addicted to SS & ute goggles.

When is your next appointment: 6+6 (Monday)!  My two betas last week came back great (2342 @ 5w1d and 5357 @ 5w3d) but my iron and progesterone were both low.  I'm supplementing with both now and I'll get progesterone rechecked today.

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date.  We had been talking pretty seriously on FaceTime before our first date.  It involved me taking him down to the waterfront in a seaside European town and then making him dinner back at my apartment.  
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options

Week: 7

What's new with baby (size, development): Blueberry! .5 inches. that sounds so big considering I didn't know s/he existed a few wks ago! Her little brain is growing like crazy and she's developing taste buds.

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: We are house hunting. Kinda fun but really stressful for some reason.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I feel hungry all the time and then thirsty after I eat but then I'm too full to drink! Today I'm focused on drinking lots of water BEFORE I eat to avoid that problem. So far I'm doing well, 2 bottles down already. :-)

When is your next appointment: First apt April 13th (9+1)

GTKY: Tell me about you and your SO's first date. We went to the movies with a group of friends and after we went to an Italian restaurant for dinner just the two of us. Honestly I can't remember a lot of that night which makes me kinda sad! I didn't know it was going to be the first date with my husband and didn't file it well in my memory! As a matter of fact the night was just supposed to be fun with friends I had no idea it would lead to a date. :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CecilTheBearCecilTheBear member
    edited March 2016
    Week: 7!

What's new with baby (size, development): I think I'm at blueberry now!

Not much. We we are aggressively paying off our grad student loans and will hopefully have them paid off by end of the year. I guess that counts as getting ready, since I'd rather not be paying loans AND daycare.

Just tired. Always tired. So very tired. 

This Friday!!!
    GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date
    He invited me over to his apartment for dinner. I think it was salad, pasta and butternut squash soup. It was really good. 
  • Options
    Week: 8

Size of a raspberry!
    What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: nothing this week 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: Nausea seems to only be in the afternoon, it's not too bad, as long as I make sure I eat. 

When is your next appointment: Thursday! Excited and nervous for our first ultrasound. 

I honestly really  don't remember our first real date. We were freshman in college so probably a movie or dinner out. 
    Me: 32 DH: 31 Married since 2010
    MC January 2016
    BFP February 2016 Baby Girl born 11/2016
    BFP 8/16/2018 EDD 4/29/2019 MMC 10/3/2018
    BFP 12/16/2018 EDD 08/26/2019 MC/CP 12/20/2018
    BFP 03/28/2019 EDD 12/07/2019 Hoping for our rainbow

• Options
    *moving over from Monday*

Week:

What's new with baby (size, development): size of a blueberry, arm and leg joints now forming. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby:  we're moving in to our first house in a couple of weeks, so we're getting organized with things we need to get for the house first, then we will focus on baby stuff.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: so sick. I was able to make it in to work today, so that's a relief. Just trying to get to this afternoon when it typically eases a bit.

When is your next appointment: April 25. 

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. We met studying abroad, so we had a bunch of "group dates" when we first met. Our first real date was watching a movie together in our dorm room. 
    <BabyFetus Ticker >
  • Options
    een23een23 member
    Week: 6

Size of a pea. The lungs are beginning to form.

Trying to figure out when we want to announce the pregnancy to everyone.

MS is increasing slightly, it seems to peak in the afternoon, and the exhaustion has reached new extremes.

Tomorrow I tour the birthing center and they'll finally let me schedule my first appointment with my midwife.

Our first date was at a local pizza place near our college campus and then a walk by the Mississippi river.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Week: 8!

What's new with baby (size, development): raspberry, losing the sweet tale and developing little webbed fingers and TOESIES!

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: going to the doc, attempting to eat

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: weird f'ing dreams! Dreamt I robbed Donald trump with a friend the other night, that was bizarre. General nausea. Exhaustion.

When is your next appointment: first appointment tomorrow finally! It's at 2pm and the day is going to pass by so sllllooowwwwwlllly 

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. Hung out at his apartment and drank wine. It was casual. Next time we hung out it was an official date night out.
  • Options
    Late but I want to play!
    Week:

Had a dating ultrasound last week where they measured me as 6 weeks 2 days and I heard the heartbeat (116). Then told my family who were surprisingly happy and excited (they're not gushy people). We had told DH's family a few days after I got my BFP (3/7) since we knew they would be excited.

Feeling nauseous pretty much 24-7 but luckily kept everything down thus far. Boobs are sore. I'm exhausted but not sure if it's from the bad cold or the pregnancy.

Not until 4/27.

DH and I met in 2002. Our first few months of hanging out were as just friends. Meanwhile I broke it off with my previous boyfriend and enjoyed spending time with my friends. Our sorta first date was a Green Day/Blink 182 concert in DC, with another guy who I'm sure felt like a 3rd wheel (oops!). I just looked it up and it was the Pop Disaster tour, June 5, 2002.
  • Options
    Sorry, I've been MIA so I missed this week!

Week: 9

What's new with baby (size, development): Green Olive

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: we had our US and first visit last week, which went great! Baby is measuring right on target. 

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: I'm actually feeling a little better this week, and not a moment too soon. I've learned that my MS is basically 100% fatigue related, so I've been giving myself a break and going to be early which as helped. 

When is your next appointment: April...something or other. At 12 weeks for the integrated screen. 

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. We were both working as RA's. I was on call and couldn't be more than 5 min from my building. So we went to this little Thai place right around the corner. It was sweet!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Week 5!  Hi I go here now.  I just did an intro post!

What's new with baby (size, development):  apple seed or nerd.  Tiny

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: Well I gave up booze.

Rant/rave/symptoms/questions:  Hot flashes, sore boobs, and waves of dizziness and nausea

When is your next appointment: April 20th :(

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. DH and I meet on Match so our first date was semi-blind.  He meet me at a Mexican restaurant and then we went to another bar.  He was nice and he helped a dude in a wheelchair.  It was a solid starting point.  Date 4 is what got me.  He showed up at my house with power tools (to fix all my broken stuff) and a bottle of my fave vodka!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm late.... Sorry
  • Options
    Week: 6, oops I'm 2 days late, we were on vacation

Size of a chocolate chip 
    Pretty much nothing yet except I bought DS some books about being a big brother
    Rant/rave/symptoms/questions: nausea, so so so tired, and tired

When is your next appointment: April 14, 2 more weeks! It's my first appt I can't wait 

GTKY: (stolen from Monday's!) Tell me about you and your SO's first date. Wow I couldn't even tell you. We met when we were 14, and lived in different states until we were 21. We were on/off for such a long time I don't remember our first date. Oops
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    polkadotie-2polkadotie-2 member
    edited March 2016
    Week: 7

Blueberry but according to Ovia raspberry so idk.. 

What's something new you are doing to get ready for baby: DH and I are fixing things around the house. We just fixed our pool this week. We have a list of projects... I started yoga!
    Tired, sore bbs, bloated, thirsty, occasional nausea. 

When is your next appointment: April 11th

We went to my homecoming together lol 2007. 
    Anniversary
    BabyFetus Ticker