July 2016 Moms
Options

Baby kicking bladder, bowels, vagina..felt like something coming out!

hey girls, I searched and couldn't find this topic.ftm...anyway since yesterday I feel my baby kicking my bladder and everything else down low. Esp my back. (Like my bowels)  Today I been feeling him in my vagina. I swear it felt something was in my vagina(tmi) like I had a tampon in or something. I been having back pain and a lot of pressure but it's not consistent. I been having this pressure feeling since 13 weeks everyday on and off and dr said its normal. I'm 25 weeks now and I'm thinking my baby might be breech. At 22 weeks he was head down. At my last dr appt last week the baby heartbeat was up higher than it normally is. All today I have not felt him kick on the outside , like its all been on the inside. It feels so weird and I don't like it. Has anyone else felt this? I called dr and waiting for a call back Bc the feeling in my vagina freaked me out ! I swear I felt like something is in my vagina! I'm hoping he just turned around and is foot down..I just think I would have felt him turning but who knows. K thanks ladies. 

Re: Baby kicking bladder, bowels, vagina..felt like something coming out!

• Options
    Yeah, I have gotten then before. Earlier today to be honest. Isn't pregnancy fun?
  • Options
    Lol oh yes!! I was just telling my husband it's not like on the movies oh my baby kicking how wonderful lol!! No my baby is kicking my ass and my vagina literally lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup same pains here. It is a beautiful process and a painful one haha 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Yes. Pregnancy is beautiful. So long as you still feel the baby kicking, I would guess it is fine. 
  • Options
    I've had the same feeling. This LO feels like he hangs out MUCH lower than DD ever did, and he feels like his kicks are a lot stronger too (overall he just seems more active than what I remember with DD). I'm 24 weeks, and when I had my echocardiogram 2 weeks ago he was at least head down at the time, but the tech reminded me that there is still a lot of room for them to move around at this point. I've had a lot of lower back pain on one side with this pregnancy (no back pain at all with DD) and I've been seeing a chiropractor for the past three months. I'm wondering if because he's just hanging out so much lower that's why there is more back pain.
  • Options
    My dr called me back and said most likely he is breech..she said to insert my finger inside (lol) to feel if I felt anything!! While on phone!!! Awkward!! Lol so yes I did and nothing there..she said if I started feeling bad than to come in but most likely the baby is Breech. She kept mentioning she can't treat me over phone and at 25 weeks they worry anout  pre term..ugggg that's a curse word to me lol..but she has to say that she said. This is not my dr.she was on call doc..anyway I looked what I felt and someone posted this article saying that b4 24-26 weeks babies lay sideways in womb and between 24-28 they go vertical most breech.. That makes a lot of sense being that the tech said my baby was head down in a ball sideways especially how I feel him kicking .. Now he must have went verticle and became breech..anyways I look too much into everything so I'm gonna tell myself to stfu!! Lol 
  • Options
    Mine is also very low and this is my first pregnancy and I have nothing to compare too but I also have a lot of back pain only on one side. My dr thinks I may have pelvic griddle pain because I have a few symptoms of it. He said I am very tiny framed so either I have that or it's just how I'm built. We shall see. I feel everything! My baby is so active as well and I keep thinking is he sopposed to be this active lol. Omg but it hurts sometimes! I really wish I could get the rib pain instead..it's weird Bc I felt him last week up high for the first time and WA like awwww how cute lol now low again. And more in my back and crotch! Uggg..thanks for the replies
  • Options
    I thought I was going crazy when I thought I felt the baby kickin my butt.  Pretty sure it's just baby dancing around.  
  • Options
    This baby has been dancing on my cervix all week. Knock on wood that doesn't mean he's going to be in Riverdance.

• Options
    I'm glad to hear that everything is going okay. (As much as that feeling can be okay!). This post name made me smile because I've been trying to describe to my husband what if feels like to be kicked in the vagina by the baby!

• Options
    I knew it wasn't baby coming out lol it was just the pressure of him kicking my cervix made it feel like something was coming out..So weird!! i goes il try and enjoy the crotch and butt kicks..if I can.. lol Bc obviously it's all 100% normal. 
  • Options
    Lol! I love this guy lol! 
  • Options
    Vgallo831 said:
    Lol! I love this guy lol! 

His shows are totally a guilty pleasure for H and I. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Just asking any ladies that have had their babies kicking them in the butt, crotch area , how long did it last, like a few days? Or did you try anything to get them to flip? I'm asking Bc this really is uncomfortable and I keep waiting in fear when he's gonna jab me agaiN. It's so painful! But I'm guessing I just have to deal with it. Just another pregnancy perk 
  • Options
    Just leave them alone? It's not comfortable when their heads resting down and their feet slide under your ribs either. The chances are that once they've moved its only a matter of time until they move again. Like you said, pregnancy perks. 
  • Options
    Pregnancy perk. All my boys have hung out super low putting a ton of pressure on my cervix and my sciatic nerve. I could poke, prod, change positions and they always nestled right back down in that spot. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    @elenabrent hahaha the riverdance gif is amazing

It's been happening on and off for me... Usually lasts 1-2days and then the LO swims back up... She seems to be down in that area again right, it's quite weird and it feels like someone's trying to escape, but apparently completely normal :) 
  • Options
    Just wait until your 36-40 weeks and your baby is head down and pushing on your cervix. That's fun. Pregnancy isn't all puppies and rainbows. There are a lot of aches and pains that go with it. I say deal with it and be happy your pregnant. 
  • Options
    I'll let you know when my son moves away from that area, it's lasted over a month. I've heard feet in the ribs are also a good time.
  • Options
    Baby A is low for me, feet down currently, and when he kicks it feels like he's kicking me in the vag. He's a little asshole already.
  • Options
    I feel like all my baby does is kick my vagina. I swear it's a game "how hard I can kick mom down there". I told my midwife when it first started happening and she said its completely normal to feel like he's trying to claw his way out. 
  • Options
    Ladies thank you so much for responding I'm cracking up right now! Yes I really should just shut up stop complaining and enjoy the fact I am pregnant. Yes it sucks but whatever. I love feeling my baby move even if it's in the worst spot ever!
  • Options
    Yes, baby boy has been giving big ol kicks to my butt, which is such an awkward feeling from the inside. haha I wouldnt really describe it as painful, just a bit startling and uncomfortable. He likes to hang out low and bounce on my bladder, too.