June 2016 Moms

☆☆Wednesday ticker change☆☆

Happy turn day ladies!

How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

How are you feeling? Any rants/raves? 

Doctor appointment news or upcoming appointments? 

GTKY- What do you think you baby will look like? 

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

Re: ☆☆Wednesday ticker change☆☆

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 29 weeks!  Acorn Squash status.

How are you feeling? Any rants/raves? I feel good!  Every time I stand up from sitting for a bit (desk job, so it happens a lot) my hips are so sore.  I feel like my legs do after I run a long race the next day.  Need to walk a bit to get the juices flowing before the pain stops.  Otherwise, doing pretty great!

Doctor appointment news or upcoming appointments? Regular check up next Wednesday!  YAY!

GTKY- What do you think you baby will look like? I keep picturing her looking identical to her big sister.  So...I am sure I will be surprised when she does not!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • crdocrdo member
    @fishwife799: Glad you spoke up and got your chart fixed!

@copperlane: Good that you don't have GD. Hopefully it's not too much of a challenge to manage your metabolic needs! Also, I love little baby red-heads!

How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    27/bunch of bananas or camping lantern 

How are you feeling? Any rants/raves? 
    Feeling good, just tired. Conk out about 930pm
    Rave/Rant: Finishing the blasted kitchen this week/end. H has asked off Friday to have another 3 day weekend to bust it out. Bless him.

Doctor appointment news or upcoming appointments? 
    Had a good appt yesterday. Measuring on track, my vitals are good, and baby's got a strong heartbeat. Had my 1 hr glucose draw yesterday, so hoping for good results. 

GTKY- What do you think you baby will look like? 
    Probably will have brown hair, but start blonde (like H and I both did). Perhaps brown eyes like H. This kiddo is set up for some awkward teenage years because H is shorter and stockyish while I'm tall and long-limbed. 
  • crdocrdo member
    @Lilwatz: Feeling soreness after sitting a long time, too. Low back and hips the most. Oof.

@bankssl1: Sciatic pain has got to suck, I'm sure. Hope you find a way to get relief!

@Huskerfanz: Yay for good baby weights and a longer cervix! Hope the cold hits the road soon.
  • @Huskerfanz- yay for growing babies and cervixes (cervices?!)!!! I'm super congested from allergies and I emailed my doc on Monday. She said I could take Mucinex and that's helped a ton. Maybe worth a shot?

she also mentioned Chlortrimetron, Benadryl, Sudafed, Actifed, Tylenol Sinus and Nasacort. 
  • @Huskerfanz- yay for growing babies and cervixes (cervices?!)!!! I'm super congested from allergies and I emailed my doc on Monday. She said I could take Mucinex and that's helped a ton. Maybe worth a shot?

she also mentioned Chlortrimetron, Benadryl, Sudafed, Actifed, Tylenol Sinus and Nasacort. 
    I've been doing sudafed and it helps some.  I've been having issues anyway with increased blood circulation and bloody noses.  Than plus the cold plus babies in ribs are just making it a little harder.
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @fishwife799 glad they got your chart corrected! Nice catch, eagle eye :)

@Huskerfanz hard to believe you are already carrying 6 lbs of baby! Glad to hear your good report!

@crdo yay for finishing the blasted kitchen!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Happy anniversary @mkemommy
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 29 weeks and a few days!

GTKY: I'm guessing my baby will look a lot like my son, who looks a lot like his dad. But he'll probably look totally different than his brother, just like how all his cousins look different than their brothers. I just can't picture him being or looking any different than our first son.... Which, I know, is absolutely bonkers. 
    BabyFetus Ticker