October 2015 Moms

very tired mommy

Any other full-time working mamas just completely exhausted all day?  Any tips for having more energy?  My 5.5 month old sleeps through the night, and I still seem to have zero energy every day.

Re: very tired mommy

• I know it sounds weird, but working out always helps me feel
    more energized. Once I'm a bit in shape and work out regularly, I feel like I can conquer the world. Though it may just be my body type
  • No advice. I'm in the same position. 
    I love coffee. Trying the exercise thing this week.... Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • You're lucky LO sleeps through the night. I'm an exhausted full time working mommy because we're still up every two hours to eat.  You may want to contact your doctor. Something sounds off. Perhaps your iron levels are low. It wouldn't hurt to get a checkup and some bloodwork.

• Right there with you! I feel like there aren't enough hours in the day. We are weaning from breastfeeding (not by choice  :'( ) so I am hoping that weaning helps with my energy levels. If I stay home from work I have energy. Not like work is even exhausting I stir behind a desk I guess my brain just gets tired. 
  • I thought I was anemic and did a blood test but it came back fine. I just need to learn to get in bed when I put her down, between 7 and 8. I also need to get into the gym like the other ladies have said. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    :) visit my blog to get easy recipes & mom stuff: http://somestufforwhatever.wordpress.com  :)
  • Thanks ladies.  I did go to get blood work a month or so ago, as I was anemic during the pregnancy, but that worked itself out, not anemic anymore. I used to work out & do yoga all the time before giving birth, I bet it's my lack of exercise that is part of the problem, I NEED to find time to get back into that!