September 2015 Moms
Options

One of Those Days

xJKxORxJKxOR member
edited March 2016 in September 2015 Moms
DH was home from work Friday-Sunday and LO slept in, ate well, and napped for 1.5-2hr stretches 3times a day. "This is easy". He's out working today and LO only wants to be held and won't nap at all. It always works out this way! Lol tell me I'm not the only one. 

Re: One of Those Days

• Options
    Nope, DD was a nightmare all day today, literally couldn't put her down for five seconds, DH came home & she was all smiles...
  • Options
    Word. LO goes to daycare and on Sunday nights / Monday mornings, he gets kind of fussy, but then he's all smiles at daycare drop off. DH and I joke that LO gets sick of us by the end of the weekend and wants to play with his friends at daycare instead. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dad works grave two days a week and it's a guarantee that those three days when he can't help me arey sons worst days. He also doesn't sleep well if dad isn't in the house. 
  • Options
    100%! I don't get it. If my LO is screaming his head off, the second my DH walks in...all
    smiles. Yet I'll be texting him about how hard my day is all day and then I look like a liar..everytime
  • Options
    hahaha yes so true. Luckily DH is a teacher and is on spring break now, so he's getting a taste of just how needy DS can be. Of course, he's currently sitting and playing with toys on DH's lap contently, something he NEVER does for me haha.
  • Options
    jen83mnjen83mn member
    edited March 2016
    Our little guy usually takes super long naps for his grandmas and for daddy. On days I'm home with him, nope! Apparently he just looooves mommy-baby day and wants to spend all his time playing!

I've just learned I won't accomplish much on those days and to enjoy my time playing with baby instead (I have Fridays off to spend with him). I do my laundry and his those days, so even on short nap days I can feel like I still accomplished something :)
  • Options
    Nope, DD was a nightmare all day today, literally couldn't put her down for five seconds, DH came home & she was all smiles...
    This is the story of my LIFE!!!! So frustrating when I'm talking about how I can't clean or cook anything all day....DH comes home to a happy baby?! He thinks I'm making it up.