January 2016 Moms

Winning Wednesday

who/what is winning today
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: Winning Wednesday

• DD is winning! Wven though she didnt nap much yesterday which is why she slept so long last night, I'm happy to say she slept from9-5 and then after feeding she slept 530-830. Winning!  Maybe itll be a new trend for her
  • My LO is super winning today. After a week of false starts she finally rolled over plus she has gotten over her pre-teething fussiness! #winning
  • Loading the player...
  • This morning I got dd#1 who is four up and dressed, fed breakfast, teeth brushed and, ready to go without tears or whining. Baby nursed before we left and fell asleep on the way to the singalong event. He slept through the whole thing and we got home without tears from anyone! The little wins make me feel like I got this mom thing in the bag. Bonus...the puppy didn't pee on the floor while we were out.
  • LO is winning!  He was an absolute champ for his vaccines today and has gained 5 lbs since birth (9 weeks currently)!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LO and DH are winning! DH has always taken the midnight-4am shift with LO since I take everything else. Well, LO has started sleeping 6.5-7 hours at a time every night this week and DH said he'll keep doing the 12-4 shift until LO doesn't need it anymore! I'm so grateful for the sleep I'm getting right now and I really I hope I didn't just jinx LO's sleep. 
  • DS is winning. He went to sleep at 4:15 yesterday afternoon and didn't wake up until 12:10 this morning. After his feeding, he went back down around 1:00 am and then slept u til 7:15 this morning.
  • Me! I went to Zumba for the first time ever tonight. *pops 2 advil*
  • cali1710 said:
    DD is winning! Wven though she didnt nap much yesterday which is why she slept so long last night, I'm happy to say she slept from9-5 and then after feeding she slept 530-830. Winning!  Maybe itll be a new trend for her
    I just came to post this exact same thing!! No naps, then slept from 9-5 and 5-8:30. Apparently our daughters should start an "I don't nap and then crash at night" club.
  • My daughter is team no nap captain! She's never been a good napper. She'll sleep all day during a growth spurt and she'll take short naps. But she sleeps 5-6 hours, minium at night. Wake up to nurse and go back down for at least 2 hours.
  • I finally got some major things fixed on my car(02 dodge stratus) and it cost less than $400 and i have a few other things that need fixed which will cost around 300 otherwise they said my car is pretty awesome for being 14 years old! I bought this car a little over a year ago didnt test drive it or anything. It was 4200 with 90k. I wanted it so bad seen it and bought it the next day. Im so happy with my decision:) just hope it stays good till we pay it off at the end of next year
  • l4rkl4rk member
    edited March 2016
    LO is winning! She had her shots yesterday and other than a bit of crying when they occurred and a little extra purple crying that night, she has been totally fine. I wouldn't even know she had them if I hadn't been there.

ETA: Just realized it's Thursday... Oh well!