Trying to Get Pregnant

I sincerely apologize

iamelphabaiamelphaba member
edited March 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I'm so very sorry for misposting. I'm not sure how to completely delete this. 

Re: I sincerely apologize

• I'm not sure this is the right board for this post.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi, this post might be better suited for the 1st trimester board. Many of the ladies here, myself included, have never been pregnant, so I'm not sure you're going to get the answers you're looking for here. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Like PP's said, this is a question for the 1st Tri board. Many women here, including myself, have never been pregnant. Also, not sure how we would be able to provide a better answer than your friend's doctor. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sure this is stressful for your friend and I'm sorry for that. But to echo the other posters I'm not sure how helpful any of us will be.

**TW: loss**
    I've been pregnant twice but the first time I didn't have betas drawn till the MC was confirmed. And that was mostly just to make sure they were going down appropriately. The second time was a chemical that didn't stick long enough to even get in to see my doctor for betas.

Basically, all I can really tell you is that your friend should talk with her doctor about any concerns she has. No one will know more about all the specifics of her case than her doctor. And it is my understanding of these things that the specifics really matter. I do really hope that everything works out OK for her. 

Also, I'm sorry for your loss.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• ****TW loss mentioned****

OP, as the others stated, the 1st Tri board or MC/Loss board will probably have the answers you're seeking if you search. However, lots of us on this board have suffered losses as well.

That being said, unfortunately my story is not a positive outcome to a similar situation. When I had my first u/s, my HCG levels had been doubling normally. The doc told me that there was a small sac with a tiny pole and pregnancy just looked really early (earlier than my calculations based on ovulation). I went back the next week and there was only an empty sac. It was a missed miscarriage. HCG can double normally in this type of loss.

I hope it turns out much better for your friend.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• I'm so very sorry for misposting. I'm not sure how to completely delete this. 
    You can't delete it. You were quoted anyway, so it doesn't matter. It would actually be better if you changed the post and title back because then others who might have similar questions can see this thread and know to go over to First Tri to post instead.