3rd Trimester
Options

Target registry coupon.

Can anyone tell me does ot still work the same way it did 3 years ago? This time around i only added 3 things to my registry and forgot about if and i was email my 15% off coupon today. Can i still do to thd store, get the gun scanner and add things to the registry? Or am i too late. Also os the coupon still good for things out side of the baby department? I really need to buy new towels! :) thanks!

Re: Target registry coupon.

• Options
    Oh and if i add diapers to the registry can i still use manufacturers coupons? Anyone know?
  • Options
    I added items very last minute and it counted. FYI if you have an item that is discounted already you will need to go to customer service to get the additional 15% off since it's a different bar code (still needs to be on registry in case they check). I added a few things that were not baby specific but could be "used" for baby. Nothing like food or daily stuff. I think you can use manufacturers coupons and you can also use the red card. Read the coupon carefully since some brands are not good with coupon and there is a difference in what you can and can't buy in store and online. Since they email additional codes for friends and family I made sure to send to DH and my other email to get more out of it :) and they don't expire for a while.