Pregnant after a Loss

Weekly PGAL check-in 3/28

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. How far along are you? EDD? 

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: 

5. Questions:

6. GTKY: Have any pets?  Wish you had pets or just hate those furry creatures?

Re: Weekly PGAL check-in 3/28

• 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. How far along are you? EDD? 27+3, June 24

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: I found out this morning I passed my glucose tolerance test!  Yay!  I celebrated by having a cookie. Lol

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: I guess this isn't really a milestone but I'm really looking forward to the nursery being done. My husband has been working really hard on converting unfinished attic space into a nursery which hasn't been easy. I'm starting to get antsy about it getting done. So far it's just drywall and subfloor. Eek!  

5. Questions:  those of you that have other children, what's your plan for when you go into labor?  Like who's watching them and how are you figuring out the logistics of that?

6. GTKY: Have any pets?  Wish you had pets or just hate those furry creatures? We have one cat, Callie, she'll be 10 in August. She's adapted fairly well to having kids around (I have a 3&4 year old). 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...

2. How far along are you? EDD?   5w 2d, EDD 11/26/16

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:  Rave--was waiting for my second beta results on Friday, but they weren't in the system by close of buisness. And my practice is closed all weekend.  My doc logged into the system Sat morning and gave me a call.  numbers are looking really good.  So far this pregnancy is officially longer than my previous three.  Hopeful things will continue in a healthy direction!

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:  First ultrasound is scheduled for 4/11--excited but nervous.  Two weeks seems like a long way away right now.

5. Questions:  We told close friends and family members about our losses--hadn't told them we were pregnant prior to.  Things look really good right now, but that fear and uncertainty is around.  Part of me wants to tell them we are pregnant--so I can share some happy news...the other part wants to wait to make sure (though I don't know if there will be a point I'm sure until baby is in my arms).  What would you do?

6. GTKY: Have any pets?  We have a dog.  He was the only "baby" for over 6 years and we weren't sure how he would react when we brough DS home in 2014.  However, he surprised us all and has been great.  Cleaning up the food under the high chair is a big plus too!

@rkrichey  I actually started thinking about that a little bit today.  All of our family is a plane ride away and our close friends are 6-8 hours drive.  We moved to our current home a little over a year and a half ago and haven't met anyone we're super close to.  I think we will have family come visit starting two weeks before due date.  Although there are probably a few people I could have set up to help in a bind, I don't know anyone really well here, so to be honest I think I would have hubby stay with DS as long as possible and family members would hop a last minute flight if need be.

@CRjones1978   I too have dark thoughts, but am blessed to be pregnant right now, so try as much as possible to focus on the present and everything good that is happening right now.  The fear creeps in now and then, but I just try and push it away and have faith that things will work out this time around.

Our Journey:
    DS born 05/14
    Losses 06/15, 09/15, 02/16
    DS born 12/16
    HPT+ 1/12/20

• 2. I am 4w3d EDD 12/2, of course could change after dating u/s

3.rave, my progesterone looked good last week and hcg confirmed pregnancy. Rant- I have to get some more blood work done today to see that everything is progressing normally. PGAL can be so stressful, every day is waiting and worrying.

4. Results for my blood work tomorrow and u/s next week at 6w.

5. No questions now, I will probably come back after I get my numbers tomorrow.

6. I have a fur baby, he is a cock-a-poo and I adore him! He is only 1 yr old, so he is a baby.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 2. How far along are you? EDD? 
    11w1d DD 10/16

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms:
    Still haven't been able to find a HB with my doppler and I had some pink d/c on Saturday and I had a minor panic attack. Everything's ok now though. I'm looking forward to my appointment next Monday!

Getting out of the first trimester!

5. Questions:

We have a Golden Retriever and a Guinea pig. My two boys adore animals!
    image Pregnancy Ticker

9w4d, October 27

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    Still nauseous almost constantly. I had my first trimester bloodwork done last week and everything looks good.

Hearing baby's heartbeat 

5. Questions:

We have 2 cats. They're brothers and they will be 6 on Saturday! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• @rkrichey My parents will watch DD when I have this baby. I'll be induced so it will be scheduled.

BabyFruit Ticker

• 2. How far along are you? EDD?   I'm 12w3d, EDD  10/7  but I'll be surprised to get past Sept.

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    I'm terrified, annoyed, and suffering from the most tremendous headache of my life at the moment. I had an early glucose tolerance today since my doc was concerned that my thyroid, while not outside of the limits, apparently was very low compared to my normal.  So I go in this morning hungry and thirsty, drank the glucola, and I bombed the 2 hours gestational glucose tolerance test.  Bombed.  As in, my fasting level was way too high before the glucola.  *sigh*  This is gonna suck.  The only foods that I can eat right now without vomiting... definitely not on the diabetes diet I'm sure.

Friday is my NT scan aka: the scan where we found out about the mmc last time.

5. Questions:  
    I would greatly appreciate any and all advice on gestational diabetes.

6. GTKY: Have any pets?  
    We've got 4 furry little cat monsters named after the Peanuts gang: Charley, Lucy, Marcy, & Sally

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along are you? EDD? 22w3d, July 30

Rants/Raves/Randoms:
    Feeling hormonal today in a good way. ;)

Next milestone you are looking forward to:
    Viability in less than two weeks

Questions:
    I'm having serious doubts that my maternity clothes will fit all the way through the pregnancy. Have any of you run into that problem in previous pregnancies?

GTKY:
    I have two cats. A small gray girl named Peanut and a big fat orange boy named Thomas.

@anna.oskar - so sorry to hear you have gestational diabetes!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• @anna.oskar Sorry about the GD.

@CarrieandRoy There were only a few shirts that didn't fit the whole way to the end of my first pregnancy. They were shorter and didn't completely cover the bump by about 36 weeks. I also carried very low and all in front.

BabyFruit Ticker

36+4  April 21.

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    Not knowing when this little man will come gives me so much anxiety with my work schedule. I currently have myself booked solid until 4/15. Im dying for him to come before that but it will seriously screw up my clients! 

Birth! Water breaking, losing my mucus plug, all that fun stuff! 

5. Questions:
    any psychics out there? How much longer?! Lol! 

We have an almost 2 year old German short haired pointer named Carl! He's a high energy nutcase! 

@CarrieandRoy YES! I was wearing "under the belly" maternity pants until approx 28 weeks. Then they started to give me a major muffin top on the sides. So I had to resort to a couple "over the belly" pair of pants. I seriously wear the same 4 outfits to work every week!

• @anna.oskar  I don't have any first hand experience with GD but have a friend that was diagnosed in this pregnanc (she's due mid April).  She says it's not so bad.  Se just needs to watch her carbs (though there is a decent alotment daily)  and make sure she eats at the appropriate times.  She says the worst part is staying up for the nighttime snack before bed.

Our Journey:
    DS born 05/14
    DS born 12/16
    HPT+ 1/12/20

• 2. How far along are you? EDD? 16w2d

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: We did an elective sonogram this wekend to confirm that we are team blue (I had a hunch)!! It was great to see baby boy moving around and sucking his thumb!
    I'm starting to feel more consistent flutters when I'm laying down internally, but I have an anterior placenta so I probably won't feel kicks on the outside for awhile. 

Anatomy scan at 19w3d!!

5. Questions: does anyone remember feeling at 16weeks (or after) a harder time eating as much in one sitting? I think my intestines are starting to be squished. 

6. GTKY: Have any pets?
     I have the best cat in the whole wide world!! (Don't we all think that about our pets?) I got her the day after my m/c and I don't think I could have gotten through it without her. She's adorable and pure entertainment! 
  • kimey1kimey1 member
    edited March 2016
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Preggo after MMC 4/29/2015

2. How far along are you? EDD? 35 weeks, EDD 4/30

3. Rants: Backache and left side hipache persists.
    Raves: Heartburn and acid reflex is much better when I don't eat or eat less carbs! Finally put the crib together. Waiting for the dresser to arrive so I can put away the baby clothes, put up the mirror and decals :smile: 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: 36 weeks. Every week closer to 37 is comforting since the last false alarm at 33 weeks.

5. Questions: Anyone prepping for perennial massage? I'm hoping I can do it since I read it really helps to prevent tearing!

6. GTKY: I've got a 4yr old beagle+lab. Toby will be so happy to have a buddy his height!

@CRJones1978 I used to remind myself that the gas, headaches, and RLP were signs that my body was primarily becoming a vessel for baby. Other than that, really taking it day by day and staying positive! Hang in there!

@Af2013nl The first time I told family and friends around 7 weeks and I was devastated when I lost bb at 8-9weeks. So this time I waited it out till 14 weeks to tell my in-laws and 15 to tell my folks. I only told two friends around then. But my friend told family after the loss the first time, so they told them around 6 weeks the 2nd time so family could at least have some excitement and they could get the needed support if it were to happen again. Nowadays she’s happy with her 4-month-old rainbow baby!

@bntfroggie Yeah - my fear too. Tearing and c-section!

@carrieandroy - I fit into XS in the beginning but from the 3rd trimester I had to get S because everything became so tight! I’m carrying all in the front and my shirts seem shorter than before. I didn’t want to spend much so I mostly got my stuff from Old Navy or a consignment store like swap.com or Burlington.

• SynnovusSynnovus member
    edited March 2016
    40w

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    I'm so ready to be done with this!! All of what we need to have done is done and most of what we would like to have done is done regarding prep for new baby

Birth!! 

5. Questions: 
    none

Got a nice little lady cat. She's half Norwegian forest cat and that's very obvious when you see her. Long haired and with those "lynx ears".

@rkrichey I got my brother and his GF on "stand by" since they live close by (10 min with car) and they'll pick up DS from daycare if needed, come to our place or we bring DS to them depending on when things happen.

@CRJones1978 in the beginning of my pregnancy I tried to keep myself as occupied with other stuff as possible, read a good book, watch a movie, do stuff with friends or my DH and so on, but I'll admit some days was thougher than others. 

@Af2013nl I told early the ones I wanted to have support from either during a pregnancy (especially in the very beginning of it) or if I had another loss. For me that was my close family and a few of my closest friends. 

@bntfroggie to prevent tearing it's important that the perineum is allowed to slowly stretch out, meaning that the crowning shouldn't go too fast. Also the OB/MW could massage and support the perineum during this stage to further prevent tearing. Usually a good OB/MD would let you know when not to push too hard too.

@kimey1 I did when I had DS, but during birth his heart rate went down and I had do get an episiotomy to get him out quickly so don't really know how effective it was. This time around I sadly haven't had the time for it. 

8 weeks, November 8th

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    We had our first ultrasound yesterday!  I had basically convinced myself that something was going to be wrong, and I even told my husband to be prepared for bad news.  But everything was good!  The baby is actually measuring two days bigger than what I thought, and the heartbeat was 160.  I was super relieved yesterday, and now today I'm back to worrying.  I've read too many stories on here of babies that passed right after a good ultrasound.

I get my first trimester bloodwork done on Friday.  Also, my next ultrasound, whenever that is!

5. Questions:  
    When did you guys first notice your breasts growing?  I am an A cup, so having bigger breasts would definitely be a plus, but nothing so far.

We have two cats that are extremely entertaining and 6 chickens.
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    BFP #1 Nov 2015 ended in MC Dec 26 2015
    BFP #2 Feb 2016, EDD Nov 8 2016

• @CRJones1978   I have no answer for you, but I wanted you to know that I'm right there with you.  I think I don't let myself get too positive because I'm trying to protect myself in case something goes wrong.

@Af2013nl    I'm where you are as well.  We had our 8 week ultrasound yesterday, and my husband asked if I was ready to tell my mom now, and I told him no.  I'm not sure when that time will feel right, but I just know it's not yet.

@synnovus   I'm so jealous!  I love Norwegian forest cats!  They seem like the coolest things ever!
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    BFP #1 Nov 2015 ended in MC Dec 26 2015
    BFP #2 Feb 2016, EDD Nov 8 2016

• @BooksForMe23  I think it's different for everyone.  My breasts got huge right away.  It was my first sign.  i thought it was just tenderness/bloating from hormones but all my other bloating has gone away now and I still need to upgrade to a bigger bra cup.

• purplefan1purplefan1 member
    edited March 2016
    2) 28 weeks tomorrow. Excited to almost be to Third trimester! EDD: June 22nd

3) Rants/Raves/Randoms: Gestational Diabetes is controlling a lot of my thoughts lately. I've only been monitoring for a week and it's definitely had some highs and some lows in terms of frustration. But my husband has been super supportive so that helps a lot. I had trouble feeling consistent movement over the weekend (baby wasn't kicking as hard or in the same spot). I tried not to worry and figured baby was either resting more or was behind the placenta (I have an anterior) so maybe I just wasn't feeling them. Back to feeling tons of rolling around and jabs so feel much calmer again.

4) Next milestone you are looking forward to: I will have my MFM check up on the 15th of April so will get another ultrasound and excited to see baby once more. Praying I can keep up with the diet, monitor my numbers well, and baby will look healthy and happy. Otherwise just praying to get to 32 weeks. I'm not at risk of preterm labor as far as I know, but I just keep praying to make it to every next milestone so if baby does come early it has a better chance at survival and a healthy survival.

5) Questions: I still feel detached from this pregnancy in a lot of ways. Easter Sunday was the 1 year mark of being told the last baby no longer had a heart beat. I tried not to think about it but that hightened my alarm that this one wasn't moving as much. So scared to love this baby with abandon and then lose it. Any one else feel like they are cautiously accepting their pregnancies?

6) GTKY: Have any pets? My husband had two mini aussie dogs when I met him. They are very loyal to him but one of them accepts me more than the other. 

ETA @anna.oskar sorry about the GD. And you got diagnosed far earlier then I did, so I'm sad you have to suffer longer. It isn't terrible to be honest. It's a bummer to not eat whatever I want to eat but the upside is that my weight gain has finally evened out and I'm not packing on the pounds. I'm also eating foods I never would have normally craved, so I know I am giving baby a variety of yummy stuff that I otherwise would have missed out on. I highly recommend using an app to track (I use myfitnesspal) because for me it makes it more of a game. I have to balance carbs with getting enough calories, protein, and fat. There will be some meals that spike your blood sugar and that's just part of the learning process apparently because not all the same foods do the same thing for every one. As much as it stinks it is a diagnosis I am willing to know about because knowing about it and treating it keeps baby so much safer. 

Don't be scared if you have to go on insulin. Again, it sucks, but it keeps baby safe. And just remember that you didn't do anything wrong to get this. I also take heart knowing that, once baby comes, the GD should go away. So in the end both baby and I will (hopefully) be healthy and happy once delivery occurs!
  • @BooksForMe23 With my first pregnancy they grew a little around 15 weeks. I remember having to buy new bras. With my second they grew right away and were very tender. This time they haven't grown yet, I'm almost 10 weeks. I guess every pregnancy is different.

BabyFruit Ticker

• 2. How far along are you? EDD? 9 weeks today.  Will be induced at 30 weeks.  Feels nice being able to have an accurate countdown. 

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    All the emotions that come with PGAL.  Sometimes it feels too much.  Yesterday my son would have been 6 months.  It's so much harder being pregnant again then I imagined.  I gave birth 6 months ago and now I'm 9 weeks pregnant.  I feel like I've been pregnant forever and some days I'm just over it. 

My in-laws want to visit and I want nothing to do with them.  I used to be able to tolerate them but after some of the things they did when we lost our son I don't want to try and be nice.  

I hate being so negative. 

On a positive we had our first ultrasound Wednesday.  Measuring right on track and had a heart rate of 161.  I sobbed when the tech pointed out the flickering heart.  Like ugly uncontrollable startled the tech sobbing. I was not expecting all that emotion.

First appointment with my doctor and not just a nurse is Monday.  I'm looking forward to hearing exactly what kind of monitoring I'll be getting once I hit 20 weeks.  

5. Questions: 

We have two bulldog mixes named Bo and Butters.  

• @BooksForMe23 My 1st pregnancy my boobs went upa  cup size right away.  My three losses boobs weren't really affected.  This pregnancy boobs have been tender and bloated, but cup size hasn't increased yet.

Our Journey:
    DS born 05/14
    DS born 12/16
    HPT+ 1/12/20

• @CRJones1978 Staying positive can be hard.  Firstly be kind to yourself and know it's ok to not always be positive.  I always try to remind myself that the negative thoughts won't last forever.  For me taking a walk by myself in the evenings helps.  Let's me clear my mind and process my feeling.  Also, every weekend we've been planning something fun to do.  We've done a painting class, movies, brunch, auto show.  Gives you something to look forward to and something to hopefully distract.

@BooksForMe23 I'm also an A cup.  My boobs never got much bigger.  I barely made it up to a B cup.  

@June2016BabyW I struggle so much with this pregnancy.  The excitement I had with my son is definitely not there.  It just adds to the guilt which piles on top of everything else which just sucks honestly.  You aren't alone and I think is quite normal.  
  • @EmmieAnn22 I ugly, uncontrollably sobbed for 15 minutes when I found out I was having a girl. I had two losses before this. Finding out the gender made everything real in such an unexpected way. Thankfully I found out over the phone, so I got to have my crazy crying jag privately!
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• @EmmieAnn22 I can relate to how you feel. I gave birth 6 months ago as well. Sometimes I feel bad that I don't want to be pregnant right now, that this wasn't the plan. I should have a living baby instead. I wasn't prepared for the wide range of emotions, or the conflicting emotions that come with PGAL. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• queenklauqueenklau member
    edited March 2016
    Hi all, as an FYI I changed my username, it had part of my last name, so for security purposes I changed it to this- I used to be 'klauerinaking'. I hope it changed it here...
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• ETA @anna.oskar sorry about the GD. And you got diagnosed far earlier then I did, so I'm sad you have to suffer longer. It isn't terrible to be honest. It's a bummer to not eat whatever I want to eat but the upside is that my weight gain has finally evened out and I'm not packing on the pounds. I'm also eating foods I never would have normally craved, so I know I am giving baby a variety of yummy stuff that I otherwise would have missed out on. I highly recommend using an app to track (I use myfitnesspal) because for me it makes it more of a game. I have to balance carbs with getting enough calories, protein, and fat. There will be some meals that spike your blood sugar and that's just part of the learning process apparently because not all the same foods do the same thing for every one. As much as it stinks it is a diagnosis I am willing to know about because knowing about it and treating it keeps baby so much safer. 

Don't be scared if you have to go on insulin. Again, it sucks, but it keeps baby safe. And just remember that you didn't do anything wrong to get this. I also take heart knowing that, once baby comes, the GD should go away. So in the end both baby and I will (hopefully) be healthy and happy once delivery occurs!
    Thank you so much for this!  I'm an avid MFP user and I think I'm just so frustrated because I've worked so hard the last few years to lose weight, eat right, and get exercise (down 72 lbs total!) That It's just a bummer.  I'm glad I was marked for it early thanks to a doctor suspicious about my 4 lb weight loss added to excessive thirst and a tiny bit higher than normal for me blood pressure.  The sooner I can make this body right for baby, the better!  They called in the script for my meter, strips, lancets, and ketosticks today so I can start testing tomorrow. Then I have mandatory classes for 2 hours Friday and 30 minutes next Wed.  

Glad I'm not alone!

• @waterfall213 Thanks for helping me not feel so alone.  
  • 1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): hi I just found out I'm pregnant I'm 29 I had a miscarriage last may with what would of been my second child. I'm glad I finally got pregnant again as I thought it would never happen. Hoping this one will stick and I'll have my rainbow baby

2. How far along are you? EDD? I think I'm about 2 or 3 weeks since my cycle was long not 100% sure how far I really am yet.

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: just praying this is my rainbow baby 

5. Questions? I'm really curious to see when my doctor appointment will be scheduled since my lmp was Feb 3 but didn't get a positive test till yesterday, I had been taking them about once or more a week the last three weeks. 

6. GTKY: Have any pets?  Wish you had pets or just hate those furry creatures? I have a dog and 3 cats

2. How far along are you? EDD? 13 + 4, EDD 10/3/16

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Last pregnancy they told me before blood tests whether to fast or not... this last test they didn't say anything, so I had a bagel. Well, my blood sugar was a bit high so as a precaution I have to do the glucose test. Not a problem, seriously, I'm just irritated because I REALLY think it's the bagel's fault! 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: My next doctor's visit and getting some answers about this whole "low blood flow" situation. Saw our little guys yesterday and it was magnificent! 

5. Questions: I just posted a thread about low blood flow, which would be my question here... anyone else dealing with low blood flow to the uterus?

6. GTKY: Have any pets?  Wish you had pets or just hate those furry creatures? 2 pups and a cat! My girl dog, Minnie, is so intuitive. Anytime I'm sad she climbs up and cuddles me. Gahhhh I love them. 

@EmmieAnn22 I understand how you feel. Our son's due date would have been last week and it's SUCH a mixture of emotions. 

@BooksForMe23 I'm 13 weeks and I just noticed that I now almost desperately need a bigger size bra. 

@CRJones1978 The only advice I have is, take it one day at a time. When those dark feelings come on I try to tell myself, "Today and I am pregant, and for that I am thankful." It doesn't always work, but it's worth a try. That and every pregnancy is different. 

@Af2013nl We just made an announcement. Our friends we're so supportive and amazing after our loss that I wanted them to share in the joy with this baby. It feels like we have a team rooting for us. But I DO admit I had regrets right after, and still do. If something happens, the "what ifs"? It's a hard choice and such a personal one...sorry I don't have more words of wisdom. 

Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • 1.Introduce yourself (if you're new): 

2. How far along are you? 35w3d EDD? 5/4

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Finally settled into our new house! Can't wait to get her room organized over the next couple weeks! Go through clothes and clean all the gear I have piled in a corner in her room! 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: Tuesday's Dr appointments. Ultrasound & NST/Internal/StrepB test. Supposed to talk about induction date. 

5. Questions: My MIL is retired so she is supposed to watch our DS when we go into labor! With an induction hopefully I'll feel more prepared. If I go on my own before that then it will get interesting... Lol

6. GTKY: Have any pets?  Wish you had pets or just hate those furry creatures? No pets, DH is allergic to cats and DS is allergic to dogs!