March 2016 Moms

41 weeks no baby yet

Getting induced Thursday march 31 and I'm really scared 

Re: 41 weeks no baby yet

• I think having a 'D Day' might be a little scarier since there seems to be more control over it than just going into labor on your own.  Induction is ok though; I've had friends who have done it both ways and neither was worse than the other, they said.  You'll do fine!
  • I'm right there with you! 41 weeks today and going into the hospital tonight to start trying cervix ripeners. Good luck to us!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the same boat. 41 weeks today, no signs of labor yet. I'm trying to hold off on an inducement, and luckily I haven't gotten any pressure to schedule one yet. I think they'll let me go to 41+5 without pushing the inducement, but I'm really hoping it doesn't go that far. Both my previous pregnancies were 5 and 6 days late, both came the day before I was scheduled to be induced, so maybe my babies just need me to call their bluff.
  • Due tomorrow, just got the induction date of this Sunday from my OB. Hope the baby comes naturally before that but at least I now have a due date. I can't wait!