January 2016 Moms

TW tuesday

who or what is being a Twatwaffle today 
Married 2006
DS1 2010
DS2 2013
DD1 2016

Re: TW tuesday

• I'm a twat waffle! Last night i wanted a shower and i was losing patience with a gassy, over tired baby. So naturally it was daddy's turn. So he put her in the rock and play, in front of the tv while he played video games. I hate when he does that. So after i was showered and relaxed a little i went and got her. Despite that she was relaxed. Awake but relaxed. It pissed her off. She just fussed for 2 hours. Daddy wasn't happy either. That's what i get for thinking "HA! I'll show him. She'll go right to sleep". No. We were up until 11:15.
  • Me! I am the twat waffle today.  I keep bringing up little things to my husband that are annoying me about him because I am still tired from no sleep night before last and it is causing nothing but pointless text arguing back-and-forth. These little things don't matter and I should just let them go because it is causing me a huge pointless waste of time with all this texting. I just need to shut my mouth and go on.
  • Loading the player...
  • My old boss is a twatwaffle. I am turning in my official two weeks notice  today. She is pissed I am quitting despite the fact she demoted me and only had me scheduled for one shift this entire month. She tried to tell me I couldn't visit the residents because me quitting would upset them. Well fuck you,  you have no authority over me any more I will introduce my daughter to my friends if I want. 
  • kaym6kaym6 member
    My ergo is a TW. Every time I try to put my son in it he freaks out like screaming instantly and a total meltdown for even 30 minutes after I finally give up. I've tried insert no insert ten million YouTube recommendations... That stupid thing is about to be thrown out the door. I've never been so annoyed with a piece of fabric. UGH
  • AchaeAchae member
    My old boss is a twatwaffle. I am turning in my official two weeks notice  today. She is pissed I am quitting despite the fact she demoted me and only had me scheduled for one shift this entire month. She tried to tell me I couldn't visit the residents because me quitting would upset them. Well fuck you,  you have no authority over me any more I will introduce my daughter to my friends if I want. 
    I saw you mention this before, is that even legal to demote you after coming back from maternity leave?
  • DH is only because he is sick. He didn't take his new allergy medication and the weather dramatically changed! It was warm, it snowed, and now it's warm again. I feel bad that he feels awful, but he is very critical of stupid things. Like me going back to work. I am on overnights and he thinks 5 extra minutes in the morning is a big deal just to ensure DD2 can be picked up by 8am at his work.
  • 2 month shots are.  LO has screamed his head off the second I put him down or sit down all day so far.  
  • @AchaeNo it isn't and I am actually in talks with a lawyer about the way she treated me while pregnant. I am just done fighting with her the job isn't worth it.
  • My appetite is. I'm starving, but I'm always starving. Right now there's nothing to eat in my house though so I'm grumpy.
  • BarrettJ89BarrettJ89 member
    edited March 2016
    My cough is a TW. Not only does it sound like my lungs are trying to escape my body, but I'm constantly chasing down my inhaler. Just to make things better, LO will only sleep on us... so every time I cough, it scares the daylights out of her. 

Edit: new phone clearly does not have my saved library of words that I actually use... it's like it doesn't know me at all!