September 2016 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• @SuperFudge00 - what a STRANGE and uncalled for comment.. but it's kind of hilarious if you just let it roll off of you.. I mean really? She was noticing your neck growing?? What a creep
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so grumpy about the fact that I already need a full wardrobe of maternity clothes at 4 months. Not even necessarily because of my bump, but because nothing fits my hips/thighs either. I didn't have to switch over to maternity until 5 months with my first. I just don't feel comfortable in my skin anymore, and getting dressed has become such a chore, and I still have 5 months go! I want to have one of those basketball pregnancies where I can just add a belly band and a bigger bra for the first 6 months of pregnancy because nothing else on my body changes. 
    I. Am. With. You. 
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Coworker yesterday learned I was pregnant: "oh that's why your neck looks bigger." 

Bye bytch
    DAFUQ.

• I am so grumpy about the fact that I already need a full wardrobe of maternity clothes at 4 months. Not even necessarily because of my bump, but because nothing fits my hips/thighs either. I didn't have to switch over to maternity until 5 months with my first. I just don't feel comfortable in my skin anymore, and getting dressed has become such a chore, and I still have 5 months go! I want to have one of those basketball pregnancies where I can just add a belly band and a bigger bra for the first 6 months of pregnancy because nothing else on my body changes. 
    right there with you. I am fine during the week at work because I can care less what I look like. But during the weekend I don't even want to leave the house because I hate everything in my closet. My maternity stuff looks too big and my normal stuff too small. I GIVE UP! 
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Tippy05 I'm sorry about your bad day, it all sounds horrible. My husband and I often drive off with each other's keys - so annoying. I feel for you, any one of the things you mentioned sounds bad enough. :(
  • My bitchfest is that I feel like a frigging heifer right now. I don't have a defined bump, just this weird pudgy belly that's half fat (top half) and half baby (bottom half). I need my uterus to go ahead and get up toward my belly button so it pushes all this out and creates a legit bump. I feel lardy and gross.
    (I say as I shovel burrito bowl into my mouth.)

• My bitchfest is that I feel like a frigging heifer right now. I don't have a defined bump, just this weird pudgy belly that's half fat (top half) and half baby (bottom half). I need my uterus to go ahead and get up toward my belly button so it pushes all this out and creates a legit bump. I feel lardy and gross.
    (I say as I shovel burrito bowl into my mouth.)
    Your post just made me laugh out loud! It so accurately described how I've been feeling lately.

I had an engagement party to attend on the weekend, I put on three different dresses which all just made me look like I'd eaten 5 cheeseburgers, had a good cry then stuck a pashmina over one and tried to get over it! 
  • My grandfather asked me "so how are you dealing with your weight?" this weekend while surrounded by other family. We weren't even talking about me or pregnancy, totally out of the blue. Thankfully my cousin jumped in and said "that is not an appropriate question, and I'm sure she doesn't want to answer", but it made me realize I need to get some quick responses to rude questions, stat.

My grand parents are old and senile and after he asked my grandmother launched into a tirade about how if you gained more than 16 lbs. a doctor wouldn't deliver you, back in the day. Hellooooo, that was like 75 years ago, and progress is a beautiful thing.

I will never, ever understand why anyone thinks it's okay to question anyone else's weight. EVER. Definitely don't let that nonsense fly- have responses ready! Especially when they go on and on about it. 

My grandmother on my father's side, who weighs like 70 pounds soaking wet, is always criticizing and judging my weight and eating/drinking habits. If I post something on Facebook about a curvier woman who owns it, she will comment on it saying something like "Yea but healthy, longevity of life, etc." and I want to smack her. She also used to forward me articles about belly fat and eating habits. I didn't even want to tell her about being pregnant- I let my dad do it. I texted him an U/S pic and let him go for it. She's now bugging me to come see her- I swear, if she makes one remark about my weight I will not be able to hold back! UGH!

BabyFruit Ticker